Sur7ivor

Thanks, TRS.

In memoriam

In the short time since this tournament ended, one of its players has departed from Pie & Bovril. Many of you knew him as L4L. I knew him as a friend.

A Survivor veteran, Lichtie was on my shortlist for the draft. Indeed, he was even briefly in my provisional first-choice team, but a combination of circumstances kept us apart. Our paths crossed eventually in the Wheel Of Fortune round, and although I won the game and he was voted out, he was an absolute gentleman, took the defeat in good humour and even stayed up to host the late night tie-breaker between me and Sooky. He was that kind of guy.

Also much-loved were his quips and jokes throughout the game. They weren’t about religion or terrorism; he wouldn’t do that to an institution like Survivor. In this game all his comments were good-hearted jibes that lifted the spirit of Sur7ivor and helped make it the great game it was.

Clue - garden shed

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Links Park

Can someone let GS know how many letters are in the word Africa

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duuuh duh duh

Barbara Streisland

He filled us with joy. He touched us all.

Remembering Airdrie Onions

19/4/2015 - 25/8/2015

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This award is either going to be awarded to a newcomer who has impressed numerous people.. or a seasoned veteran who is highly unintelligent but progressed further than expected.

The nominees are..

DensParkNumber1

gy diamond

Marko Raj

ThatBoyRonaldo

DensParkNumber1's name is inaccurate. It should be DensParkNumber6 or DensParkNumber7 or something like that, as he failed to progress past the quarter-finals. Still, it was a very impressive performance from the newcomer.

GY Diamond is a seasoned veteran who is highly unintelligent but progressed further than expected.

Marko Raj got off to a promising start but was let down by his TigerBlood team. By the time he had joined LionBlood, a team who stick together from Day 1 and show a fierce loyalty to one another, his days were unfortunately numbered.

ThatBoyRonaldo finished in 2nd place, a fantastic achievement for someone who has somewhat slipped under the radar during past games. A shoe-in for this award? Perhaps not. He was incredibly sassy towards TRS throughout the game, and this may have had a negative effect on his votes. The voting public simply don't like it when a Survivor legend is undermined.

The winner is..

Ludo was eliminated at a relatively early stage, but he has received no votes here. I guess that people were expecting him to perform as well as he did. On the other hand, a couple of Survivor legends were eliminated at an early stage and the world went into a state of total shock.

The nominees are...

Kyle

The Real Saints

And the winner is..

Celebrity Big Brother has just started, so I'll do the rest quite quickly.

There wasn't a great deal of devious behaviour during this game. This probably explains why there's a high amount of nominees for this category. Again, some people struggled to choose.

The nominees are..

Airdrie Onions (for some underhands PMs)

gy diamond (for shafting Shelldon)

Jambo Stu (presumably for agreeing to get rid of GingerSaint, then changing his mind at the LAST BLOODY MINUTE and getting rid of TRS.)

Ludo (for shafting Shelldon, and generally playing in the same manner as usual).

Sloop John B (for his outstanding performance during the draft picks, turning his back on numerous captains and deciding to join the best team in the game - LionBlood).

And the winner is..

I'm not going to do any sort of introduction for the last 4 awards. The results shall speak for themselves.

The nominees for Worst Captain are pretty much all of the captains apart from the ones who clearly did a fantastic job.

Albino Rover

gy diamond

Ludo

And the winner is..

Forgot to vote - sorry lads.

Only just noticed that I won most entertaining player. Thanks to all that voted for me. Don't think I done anything exciting or that this time round but glad to see that I make this game just that little more entertaining for whoever voted for me. (If you tell me if you voted for me and why - I'll give you a wee note of thanks!)

As for 'shafting' Shelldon - I had absolutely no involvement in that and was never in the same team as him so dunno where that one has been pulled from!

Delighted to accept this prestigious award.

But a captain is only as good as the team he leads, and this team surpassed Invicta from Apprentice 4 as the best I've ever been a part of, so I’d like to thank Itzdrk, CF, AK, Wilko and TBR for doing themselves proud, and proving me right for picking them.

Every single one of the UnderFoxes gave everything they could, and that's why we were so successful. The key to the team stage of the tournament is sticking together and working hard, and by doing this we reaped the rewards without once having to back-stab. All of the UnderFoxes did themselves extremely proud, and it was a pleasure to serve as their colleague and captain.

Tapping all of you up for Survivor 8 to do it all again.

Videmus optimos nocte.

Archived