Summerslam 2015

JamieStevenson

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been on holiday so just caught up - thought it was a good show overall. Great way to kill my 5hr flight back from Gran Canaria. .Taker mocking Brock's laugh was an embarrassingly laugh out loud moment for me. Brilliant.

A lot of reasons why the ending of the Brock-Taker match made sense. I just didn't like the fact they had Taker tap out. Brock: I'll kill you, Taker: You're going to have to - no, he won't, you tapped out. Didn't expect them to weaken the Taker like that by having him tap. Doesn't seem a Takery thing to do.

The end to the Cena Rollins match was stupid.

Rollins with both belts before Night of Champions - is he going to have to defend both that night?

Glad the New Day won - they've been excellent. The celebration was stunning.

Impressed with what Owens gave after that ladder match the night before.

Decent show - just some very ropey finishes.

Been on holiday so just caught up - thought it was a good show overall. Great way to kill my 5hr flight back from Gran Canaria. .Taker mocking Brock's laugh was an embarrassingly laugh out loud moment for me. Brilliant.

A lot of reasons why the ending of the Brock-Taker match made sense. I just didn't like the fact they had Taker tap out. Brock: I'll kill you, Taker: You're going to have to - no, he won't, you tapped out. Didn't expect them to weaken the Taker like that by having him tap. Doesn't seem a Takery thing to do.

The end to the Cena Rollins match was stupid.

Rollins with both belts before Night of Champions - is he going to have to defend both that night?

Glad the New Day won - they've been excellent. The celebration was stunning.

Impressed with what Owens gave after that ladder match the night before.

Decent show - just some very ropey finishes.

As you will see in the NOC thread, that is the case.

Is that the 1st time Taker has tapped out as a face in WWE? Something rings a bell that he tapped out once before as a heel in his Ministry days but don't recall it eve happening as a face. Got to hold my hands up and admit that I got the 'New Day' gimmick tottaly wrong. When they 1st introduced it I thought it would have panned big time, but it's been a breath of fresh air in the tag team division. Glad the Dudley's are back for a stint too. It has the makings a good feud between them.

Archived