TODAY`S RESULTS

maurice shavez

Spot on

Talbot keeper is quality, would do a good job in lower senior but you can't compare him to a guy who has played over 300 senior games. You have a pedigree having played so many senior games with the pressure of a senior football environment playing top players it's a heck of a lot different to someone who has been playing for the top junior team with a top defence in front of him.

bollocks!!! I've played in the SPL doesn't mean I'm better than Andy ally brown or strain and many more. I've worked with Andy and a lot of top pro keepers and Andy has everything to be a full time keeper

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bollocks!!! I've played in the SPL doesn't mean I'm better than Andy ally brown or strain and many more. I've worked with Andy and a lot of top pro keepers and Andy has everything to be a full time keeper

You were in the SPL as a bloody ball boy nothing more. I guy with 300 odd senior appearances must be a top top keeper. Enough said Jonathan. ;)

Do you genuinely think that Adam strain is the 3rd best goalie in junior football JC. ?

Do you genuinely think that Adam strain is the 3rd best goalie in junior football JC. ?

I do really rate him yes when I've seen him he's always been good. Its just my daft opinion mate. I accept I don't see all the boys too much and that's why he's one that sticks out. I've worked with Andy and honestly the boy is an absolute talent let's not forget here he ain't had much Gk coaching over the years which makes his ability and standard more unbelievable

I do really rate him yes when I've seen him he's always been good. Its just my daft opinion mate. I accept I don't see all the boys too much and that's why he's one that sticks out. I've worked with Andy and honestly the boy is an absolute talent let's not forget here he ain't had much Gk coaching over the years which makes his ability and standard more unbelievable

:) No worries at all , I watched Adam for the last 4 seasons with us week in week out and he had two fantastic games both away to kilbirnie and at home to kilbirnie but outwith that there were loads of mistakes on a consistent basis for me .

Just not commanding enough for me and easily beaten at times but we all just see things different I guess :)

:) No worries at all , I watched Adam for the last 4 seasons with us week in week out and he had two fantastic games both away to kilbirnie and at home to kilbirnie but outwith that there were loads of mistakes on a consistent basis for me .

Just not commanding enough for me and easily beaten at times but we all just see things different I guess :)

you watch him week in week out so I trust your opinion on what you see. As my opinion with Andy as I've worked with him up close

Bryn Halliwell might have something to say about that!

Another excellent goalie, the best junior goalie performance I've ever seen in my life was when we were at home to Musselburgh several seasons ago .

I think the guys second name was Renton and he must have had around 8 top class saves to deny us, it had to be seen to be believed .

Top 2 goalies in juniors at moment Andy and Bryn . We had this discussion weeks ago and everyone there agreed

he was outstanding against kilwinning when I played against him when he was at sauchie also watch the highlights on here ect some saves are just unreal

Another excellent goalie, the best junior goalie performance I've ever seen in my life was when we were at home to Musselburgh several seasons ago .

I think the guys second name was Renton and he must have had around 8 top class saves to deny us, it had to be seen to be believed .

the name renton rings a bell did he go senior?

Thank god for google lol keiron renton he went to stenny after mussleburgh also spells with Raith and Elgin now at newtongrange

:) That's the one and his brother Kris Renton played for the same mussey team at the time .

As said Kieron's performance that day had to be seen to be believed and he single handedly kept us out on 8 occasions with saves that were out of this world .

Best goalie performance I've ever witnessed by quite a distance .

Some of your performances would be up there too against us if it weren't for wee kenny McLean . :);)

:) That's the one and his brother Kris Renton played for the same mussey team at the time .

As said Kieron's performance that day had to be seen to be believed and he single handedly kept us out on 8 occasions with saves that were out of this world .

Best goalie performance I've ever witnessed by quite a distance .

Some of your performances would be up there too against us if it weren't for wee kenny McLean . :);)

there was me going to bed happy now I'll be having nightmares haha

5 games junior and Grindlay is the best?

? Have a season, then judge.

Nobody has said he is the best but I do think we in the Junior game are lucky to have someone of his undoubted experience within our game.

Archived