TODAY`S RESULTS

maurice shavez

Any news on the Darvel player who got taken off on a stretcher today. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Was at the game today, some unfair sending offs for Darvel and this tackle was a straight red for sure, this is where I believe the so called bigger teams get every decision on the games I watch

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your definitely taking the piss now....

top 3 in Juniors is Grindlay then just below him you have Leishman and Semple.

oooffftt big Andy is miles better that's no an opinion that's fact

oooffftt big Andy is miles better that's no an opinion that's fact

this is what I fail to understand.....

Stephen Grindlay has made over 300 senior appearances, Andy Leishman has played couple of scottish cup ties for Talbot.

to suggest that Andy is better is clearly absurd.

If you play Senior Football regularly, like Shay has, then its a no brainer.

ANYWAY.... me and big JC will settle this in quiet, sorry for ruining the thread.

Stephen Grindlay has made over 300 senior appearances, Andy Leishman has played couple of scottish cup ties

ANYWAY.... me and big JC will settle this in quiet, sorry for ruining the thread.,,,,,,,,,,aye use ruined it pair of wumen ,,,,,

Playing senior means absolutely feck all. Especially in the lower leagues.

To be honest and I'm not getting involved in the goalie debate I reckon if you look at the senior v junior record in the senior scottish cup you will find its far more favourable in terms of senior victories.

The odd junior team has triumphed but the seniors have mostly wiped the floor with us , airdrie beating ourselves , Stranraer beating Talbot , Livingston hammering meadow , Montrose beating pollok , Spartans & raith rovers beating Linlithgow , Stirling Albion beating hurlford and the list goes on.

I've little time for senior football but I would say that most lower league seniors are a better standard than ourselves.

Stephen Grindlay has made over 300 senior appearances, Andy Leishman has played couple of scottish cup ties for Talbot.

ANYWAY.... me and big JC will settle this in quiet, sorry for ruining the thread.

Spot on

Talbot keeper is quality, would do a good job in lower senior but you can't compare him to a guy who has played over 300 senior games. You have a pedigree having played so many senior games with the pressure of a senior football environment playing top players it's a heck of a lot different to someone who has been playing for the top junior team with a top defence in front of him.

Not for a while he hasn't,which is my point.

Grindlay WAS a good keeper.

I've spoken to fans of Ayr, Queen's Park and Dumbarton who can't believe Grindlay has went Junior.

They all think he should still be playing senior.

He is an excellent keeper who Junior football are bloody lucky to have in our ranks.

Last keeper we signed with that experience was Derek Atkins who ranks along with Jim Brown and Willie Devine as the best keepers in Junior football.

We were told he was past it as well.

Although I have watched Talbot many many times where have I stated to have done so on here?

Must be something in the water down Beith way.

You would make a good politician.

You don't answer questions.

How often have you seen this man who has 300+ appearances with decent clubs including games at what is now Championship level?

Archived