The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HIbs' fans still laughing at others in better positions than themselves?! Dundee's top six finish in the big league last year worse than losing to Dumbarton in the wee league?

Forgot that losing to Dumbarton means we can never have an opinion about another football team ever again. Will consult you before posting next time bbz.

HIbs' fans still laughing at others in better positions than themselves?! Dundee's top six finish in the big league last year worse than losing to Dumbarton in the wee league?

Well, no sdcuhk.jpg

With that particular player being utterly dreadful in 100% of the games I've seen him in since, I was commenting as such. Wasn't having a go at Dundee as a club, in the slightest. You're taking your weird Hibs thing a bit too seriously here, just enjoy the game.

Forgot that losing to Dumbarton means we can never have an opinion about another football team ever again. Will consult you before posting next time bbz.

It just means that Hibees' opinions rank no higher than those of say, Dumbarton.

I mean, Hibs are the laughing stock of Scotland. One look at Hibs.Net will reveal the extent of the internal seethe, despite the bravado here. Enjoy your third season in the lower league.

Archived