Scottish Amateur Sunday Trophy 2015/16

Eye Valley

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shotts ym folded after scottish so were obv struggling for bodies in build up to scottish and scrubbing off salters put nail in coffin, good result but be good to see how they do against big sides

They had 16 players and brought 30 odd bodies through so it was strange to see them fold, decent league position as well. Crazy.

At 6-0, about 5-10 mins into the 2nd half three of their players more of less said to the manager they had enough and asked to be subbed off. The big lad at the back was raging and a few of them were saying it was a joke... Guessing it was final straw. Not nice to see any team have to fold.

As for us, as I've said before, I don't think of the Edinburgh based teams can get close. With a lucky draw last 16 is about it. Teams from Dundee, Central along with Harvester are to strong. Never know tho.

Just want an away day so the boys can have a right good day out!

any ayrshire teams considered contenders / whatever happened to The Geet & Mermaid / they now defunct or under different names?

The Geet folded 2 seasons ago. They put us out of the Scottish on penalties that season then folded. I think they won thier league that season so went out on a high.

They got to the FINAL of the scottish the year before they beat us on pens, won league title etc and yet still folded. Joys of amateur football.

Gerry Cameron. Very dece player. 9 potentially a guy pele or smyth. 2 cm are usually. Very dece also

We took them back to our boozer they had a big coach we went down a street where it couldn't get past, so they got off and bounced the car out the way for the bus to pass.

After the pub asked where they could get a carry oot and I took them somewhere and they bought 30bottles of buckfast.

From what am hearing is harvesters defence is there weak line big time heard from midfield to attack superb but defence is terrible

Cmon the East Kilbride Dynamo

Not exactly a weak link, 2/4 of their back line made leafa league select team its just their attacking options are so good they barely defend, barcelona style they just aim to outscore you

Archived