Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

In what way has she done well for herself?

Regardless of how much of an evil, self-serving whore of satan she may be. It's fair to say she's done alright for herself. Rewarding individual success founded on outsourced manufacturing, suspiciously low taxable earnings and getting your tits is not how I imagined gaining the praise of your monarch is best achieved.

Regardless of how much of an evil, self-serving whore of satan she may be. It's fair to say she's done alright for herself. Rewarding individual success founded on outsourced manufacturing, suspiciously low taxable earnings and getting your tits is not how I imagined gaining the praise of your monarch is best achieved.

Marrying money, then divorcing him isn't doing well though.

Read a piece on her the other day stating that she was born in Glasgow's East End in 1951, which would make her 64!! Is that right??

Wikipedia, which I know isn't always bang on, has her as:

Born Michelle Georgina Allan

(1971-10-08) 8 October 1971 (age 44)

^^^ lives in a one bedroom bedsit and hates the fact others have done considerably better than him.

I used to live in Dennistoun and understand that there is a fair mix of incomes and housing in the area so it is hardly the typical east end of Cranhill or Calton that Baroness Mayfair hopes we think when she keeps banging on about it.

I now live in a north Glasgow suburb in a 3 bed house. Which is nice.

Do tell us how well you are doing old bean.

I notice she said she was invited to appear on question time but turned it down as she's not ready yet.

Translation: I won't be able to hide away on Twitter and block people who disagree with me.

I notice she said she was invited to appear on question time but turned it down as she's not ready yet.

Translation: I won't be able to hide away on Twitter and block people who disagree with me.

I look forward to her debut on Question Time. I'm sure she'll compare notes with Lulu in the meantime about their respective lives up Dennistoun closes, nae toilets and how to lose your accent.

Michelle Mone on Question Time would be television's biggest car crash since Russell Harty tried to get a bit cheeky with Grace Jones.

Wee reference for the older forummers there.

ETA: Just seen this:

Hc_j-guu_normal.jpg @MichelleMone
Tuning into one of my fav programmes @bbcquestiontime I love listening to other people's opinion.Been asked to take part,not for now #bbcqt

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Edited by Fide