Which team has the most tedious/deluded fans on P&B?

As a Hearts fan....Hearts fans. A small percentage endorse humility and reasoned debate.....however its very much apparent we've a swarm of clueless, delusional, no marks clogging the funnels spraffing utter nonsense.

Hearts and Hibs fans the season before they were both ejected from the penthouse. Tedious hijacking of half the threads on the forum to engage in utter gibberish.

Aberdeen fans until recently, they actually have a decent team to back up the swagger. I'd like to say Killie fans but for the last few years I honestly forget Kilmarnock are in the league until we have to play them.

Most seething, sometimes strangely angry messes come from a selection of Dundee fans on here, without doubt.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm no missing the Cowdenbeath fans, let's put it that way.

Best bit of banter at Tynie last season came from Cowdenbeath fans.

Singing 'we want 10' after Hearts went 9-0 up was quality.

I hope they go back up this season.

Hearts and Hibs fans the season before they were both ejected from the penthouse. Tedious hijacking of half the threads on the forum to engage in utter gibberish.

Aberdeen fans until recently, they actually have a decent team to back up the swagger. I'd like to say Killie fans but for the last few years I honestly forget Kilmarnock are in the league until we have to play them.

Most seething, sometimes strangely angry messes come from a selection of Dundee fans on here, without doubt.

post-25521-0-91702100-1439546102_thumb.jpost-25521-0-50112800-1439546116_thumb.jpost-25521-0-82821000-1439546129_thumb.j

Shut the f**k up you, you fucking c**t.

This post has me utterly fucking seething.

I hope you stand on a plug you fucking c**t.

Congrats on your draw :lol:

WTF happened to Oz?

We are such an incredible football club that we actually hold the power to win a draw. The look on both managers faces at full-time tells it's own story. Thank you.

Still waiting on the decision from the Aussie immigration department due to a combination of government officials going on strike and dealing with the most incompetent immigration agency in the known universe.

I thought it a bit unfair to expect people to make an informed judgment on this important topic without an in depth and painstaking analysis of the complete posting history of P&B broken down by team. So using modern statistical techniques and a specially adapted algorithm, of my own design, you'll all be pleased to learn that I have done the hard yards and created what I believe to be the definitive and most robust answer possible to the OP.

I trust you'll find the results* below illuminating:

2ugjh2r.png

*As with any such undertaking there were of course be anomalies requiring remedy, such as "My Team: Other". Perhaps a bit rough and ready but in this instance I just shared these equally between the ugly sisters and for ease of analysis I did the same for Killie fans and everyone in the Juniors.

You're all welcome btw.

I thought it a bit unfair to expect people to make an informed judgment on this important topic without an in depth and painstaking analysis of the complete posting history of P&B broken down by team. So using modern statistical techniques and a specially adapted algorithm, of my own design, you'll all be pleased to learn that I have done the hard yards and created what I believe to be the definitive and most robust answer possible to the OP.

2ugjh2r.png

*As with any such undertaking there were of course be anomalies requiring remedy, such as "My Team: Other". Perhaps a bit rough and ready but in this instance I just shared these equally between the ugly sisters and for ease of analysis I did the same for Killie fans and everyone in the Juniors.

You're all welcome btw.

I admire the satirical intent of calling Hearts fans tedious with the dullest post in interwebz history.

2ugjh2r.png

You're all welcome btw.

You've managed to turn what could've been a #dece #bantz post into something dull that almost everyone will get bored of reading. Well done. Some #achievement

Definitely Cowdenbeath. No so much deluded, but reading folks posts when they are constantly raging at life gets a bit tiresome. Mind some poster praised their goalie and got told to 'f**k off'. I suppose I'd be angry if I had to live there as well, but I'd like to think I wouldn't take it out on the internet.

In the top flight I'd go for Ross County as most boring. Purely on the basis the official match thread for tomorrow hasn't turned into a car crash, they are doing it wrong.

2ugjh2r.png

You're all welcome btw.

Wow! Remember when Aberdeen used to be famous? Maybe that's also when they were funny.

Definitely Cowdenbeath. No so much deluded, but reading folks posts when they are constantly raging at life gets a bit tiresome. Mind some poster praised their goalie and got told to 'f**k off'. I suppose I'd be angry if I had to live their as well, but I'd like to think I wouldn't take it out on the internet.

f**k off.

Archived