Which team has the most tedious/deluded fans on P&B?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst not being one of the "clowns" (personally tipped Hearts and Dundee to be main challengers to Celtic and Aberdeen at the top end) - just how long do you give it to judge whether you've struggled or not?

The three good results could just be the type of newly promoted club bounce that often happens - your players will not have been sussed out yet.

Though I don't think Hearts will collapse like Accies did, it takes more than three games to judge that surely?

Put simply, sometimes you just know. This is one of those times.

You're a fucking fanny. You are what's bad about(some) Hearts fans. I knew you would be the one I would catch in my net.

:lol::lol::lol:

You certainly got me there, m9.

QLFMjQU.png

Apart from Hearts fans saying they have a £1m rated centre half who doesn't even make the starting line-up and that they're going to win the 2018 World Cup because they've just won 3 games and that they think Dundee fans are stalking them because they make one post about the opposition in a match thread, they're not that deluded at all.

Apart from Hearts fans saying they have a £1m rated centre half who doesn't even make the starting line-up and that they're going to win the 2018 World Cup because they've just won 3 games and that they think Dundee fans are stalking them because they make one post about the opposition in a match thread, they're not that deluded at all.

Struggling to hold it together type post, imo.

Charity bet that we'll win the 2018 World Cup.

Hard to say with some teams but any poster that has posted more than 20% of their entire post count in the BRALT comes pretty close, add up how many posters of each team have done this and you will have the team.

That is the longest sentence I have seen on P&B.

Archived