Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always love these fantastic contributions that really help the cause they are moaning about.

Aye you're right, now it really will be an eejit fest

Couldn't see us dominating Aberdeen like we have in most of our first halfs this season. Would be happy enough with a point. Hopefully Loy and Thomson back for this

If they come back in who drops out? Thought Low was excellent today and you'd imagine he and McGowan would go as the line up with Thomson and Loy seems to be Hartley's first choice eleven

Good problem to have I suppose.

Also Phil Roberts has had all his hair cut off.

If they come back in who drops out? Thought Low was excellent today and you'd imagine he and McGowan would go as the line up with Thomson and Loy seems to be Hartley's first choice eleven

Good problem to have I suppose.

Also Phil Roberts has had all his hair cut off.

Exactly what I was thinking. You could argue a case for 15/16 players to start. Great problem to have with the team playing well

Dees must win, though would love to see Dons up against Celtic,

I couldn't give a f**k where anybody else finishes bar us. f**k Celtic, f**k Hearts, f**k the sheep shaggers.

Aberdeen certainly won't relish playing us. I hope we get stuck right into this mob and show then no respect whatsoever.

Is there some kind of in-joke going on here or do Dundee fans genuinely think they have a good chance of winning here?

I think we'll keep it tight and manage the game better than we did in last season's meetings where both teams scored in all five games. 1 or 2-0 to the dons with Rooney scoring.

Is there some kind of in-joke going on here or do Dundee fans genuinely think they have a good chance of winning here?

I think we'll keep it tight and manage the game better than we did in last season's meetings where both teams scored in all five games. 1 or 2-0 to the dons with Rooney scoring.

My post on page 1 is my honest estimation of what the game will be.

We have been way too shakey in the second 45 minutes of our games so far (derby partially excluded for the comeback) but I suspect we may go one ahead in the first 45 then concede in the second. Whether we concede 1 for the draw or concede 2 to lose, is up in the air for me.

Just like every team visiting pittodrie Dundee will set up to be hard to break down and park the bus.

I predict we'll win with a clean sheet.

Thats the exact opposite of what we will do. Were much more likely to go head to head and take you on and attack you. We're not good enough to park the bus and sit in. Were much better when we can counter on teams.

Archived