The Blue Brazil vs The Primrose & Red Argentina

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good result for cowden. Good to see Nish seems to be settling in his new position. Can remember being surprised to see he was announced as new manager. Where did Kudus end up? Thought he was decent. I would be surprised if Marshall didn't have a club he was the best player on park in the game I watched against hearts

Good result for cowden. Good to see Nish seems to be settling in his new position. Can remember being surprised to see he was announced as new manager. Where did Kudus end up? Thought he was decent. I would be surprised if Marshall didn't have a club he was the best player on park in the game I watched against hearts

Signed for Hartlepool United. Had a quick look and he's made the bench a couple of times but wasn't in the squad for Saturdays game.

Signed for Hartlepool United. Had a quick look and he's made the bench a couple of times but wasn't in the squad for Saturdays game.

Cheers . Best of luck to him. Hope he doesn't end up being just another player who disappears down there because they cant even get on the bench.

Cheers . Best of luck to him. Hope he doesn't end up being just another player who disappears down there because they cant even get on the bench.

I'd be surprised if he does well there to be honest. On his day can be a class player but far too often was looking out for himself and trying to show off for a Youtube video.

That said I hope he proves me wrong!

Probably the sort of game that supporters will tend to think their team shaded - don't think we deserved to win the game but a draw would have been fair I think. We really need to change something in football that allows the officials to explain to the fans why a goal has been chalked off - complete mystery and I heard quite a few Cowden fans leaving the game saying there was nothing wrong with it.

The reason for the lack of Vers fans on here is probably that the supporters "bus" has not got back to Coatbridge yet :)

He was signed by Hartlepool but they were unhappy with his fitness levels so that is what they have been working on building up before giving him a first team opportunity.

Not quite Garry OConnor levels but Kudos' fitness level was embarrassing for a professional.

Was at Dumbarton last season watching Kudos destroy the home side single handily. The only thing missing was his finishing. Was more than good enough at championship level...attitude seemed to be the problem.

From what I saw he was constantly falling over the ball. Oil tankers turn quicker. He can run fast in a straight line tho.

Was at Dumbarton last season watching Kudos destroy the home side single handily. The only thing missing was his finishing. Was more than good enough at championship level...attitude seemed to be the problem.

His finishing that day highlighted his lack of composure/ balance.

We were so poor last season he was our best hope of somebody taking a man on though.

Archived