Forfar v Stenhousemuir, Saturday 22nd August

An easy win at quite a cost it appears. Win was never in doubt despite players dropping like flies as game wore on, think we could have been down to the 5 aside team an not been too bothered. Thought everyone played well but Hodge, Sanny and Hay especially and good seeing Danny looking more confident.

It was brutal. Game changed after 2 mins when Templeman came on! Murray couldn't handle him and Henderson couldn't deal with Hay. Every single goal came from a defensive mishap. Was always worried about our defence, and saw why yesterday. Templeman can obviously only last 60 minutes but the damage was done. Expect Forfar to be amongst the play off contenders.

Anyone who thinks templeman is finished at this level should watch those highlights, big man was tremendous throughout.

I thought stenhousemuir had improved? Relatively straight forward win despite having to make 3 first half subs. Great start to the season.

I thought we would get beat but that's quite a doing. There's still no doubt we're a better side than last season but we all probably know there will be a few of these results this season due to the weak defence.

Having said that the same defence kept a clean sheet against Raith but I'm a happier man when Ciaran and Meechs are occupying the full back positions.

I wasn't at the game but Forfar will finish in the play offs at the very least.

Anyone who thinks templeman is finished at this level should watch those highlights, big man was tremendous throughout.

I thought stenhousemuir had improved? Relatively straight forward win despite having to make 3 first half subs. Great start to the season.

Agree about Sanny but sadly some Forfar fans are unable to see his ability

Totally agree

Sanny was definitely 'on' when he came on, maybe the arrival of Allan spurred him on.

Kerr Hay could be a real prospect.

Malcolm without Dods organising him = half the player based on yesterday.

I thought big Malcs had a generally good game but was let down by the rest of the defence including the keeper who I rarely heard - unlike Mr Douglas at the other end.

Archived