BO3 BETA

BaSeDG0DSA1NT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your all wrong and I wont believe any of that.

I know COD competitive play for over £2,000,000 per year, I wasn't aware Battlefield had one???

It's probably good that tears don't make it onto forum posts, because there had to be some here.

That's just completely irrelevant?

Its not irrelevant if you play competitively for money.

If you play as a casual pub stomper then yeah battlefield might be more fun that cod however once again there is no competitive seen for that bad game your all describing.

Keep up the good work though with your cracking game.

Its not irrelevant if you play competitively for money.

If you play as a casual pub stomper then yeah battlefield might be more fun that cod however once again there is no competitive seen for that bad game your all describing.

Keep up the good work though with your cracking game.

Eh...you do realise the whole concept of "pub stomping" began on COD, right? Well, "pub stomping" as we know it today. It wasn't really called that on Halo or anything.

It is irrelevant; just because there's a competitive scene for it doesn't mean that it's a good franchise. COD should have stopped at the first Black Ops but it became greedy. Also, the community is absolutely shitty now; no redeeming features about it at all.

I don't play COD or Battlefield anymore. So your wee remark at the end doesn't apply to me.

Hell, Metal Gear Solid has a near non existent competitive scene (actually unsure if it has one at all), and as a franchise and game, it pisses all over COD. Same with most AAA titles that aren't FPS's. Competitive scene does not indicate the quality of a game.

Hell, Metal Gear Solid has a near non existent competitive scene (actually unsure if it has one at all), and as a franchise and game, it pisses all over COD. Same with most AAA titles that aren't FPS's. Competitive scene does not indicate the quality of a game.

We are discussing FPS not MGS but nice comparison "facepalm"

Starcraft had a booming competitive scene. Most people on here probably don't give a shit about that either.

I always preferred Battlefield as well, better playing experience. CoD is the more casual franchise for kids though and easier to play so they have a wider audience.

I think it's pish though.

Is CoD still a thing? Who even plays it now? Surely it's only inhabited by the lowest society has to offer.

Sorry Lord, what do you play?

I've won hundreds of pounds on this franchise, its good to get a little something back from gaming when you consider how much everything costs.

Sorry Lord, what do you play?

I've won hundreds of pounds on this franchise, its good to get a little something back from gaming when you consider how much everything costs.

Good for you. Everyone else on here seems to think differently to you though. Is that really an issue to you? Must be, seeing as every post seems to be more verge-of-tears than the last.

Archived