• Created
  • Last Reply

The beta is absolutely shite.

CoD as a franchise is absolutely shite.

This boys username is shite.

His posting style is shite.

He is also a liar and shite at CoD

HTH.

Here comes somene's BF to add their opinion, as usuall constructive as ever.

1) Probably never played rhe beta so juat came in to act hard behind a computer at 1am (bro after your stella just go to bed and stay away from P&B)

2) In terms of shite usernames I'd say as much as I hate being beat you have trumpt me on this one SIR.

3) I like that you know I am shite at cod and a liar despite knowing hehaw about me and lastly.....

4) I am just proving all this is true by confirming not only do I have a massive penis I bench press 140kg.

Here comes somene's BF to add their opinion, as usuall constructive as ever.

1) Probably never played rhe beta so juat came in to act hard behind a computer at 1am (bro after your stella just go to bed and stay away from P&B)

2) In terms of shite usernames I'd say as much as I hate being beat you have trumpt me on this one SIR.

3) I like that you know I am shite at cod and a liar despite knowing hehaw about me and lastly.....

4) I am just proving all this is true by confirming not only do I have a massive penis I bench press 140kg.

:lol:

whatever alias you are, you're absolutely shite at it.

I should have ran a sweep on how many posts it would've taken for either this idiot being called on his alias or a 'fite me IRL' post. Would've taken well before 50.

It's quite meh in my opinion.

Much better than Advanced Warfare (which isn't difficult as it must be one of the worst games ever made) and quite enjoyed the first few games.

Got bored quickly tho so doubt I will buy it.

Better than AW and Ghosts by a distance but not a patch on the cod classics.

Still never answered my question, what games do you play & will you buy BO3 or give it a miss?

I SHALL answer your question young man.

I am currently playing the following -

The Witcher 3

Dragon Age Inquisition

GTA V

Rocket League

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Batman Arkham Knight

Tales From The Borderlands

Telltale Games Game of Thrones

And I shall be giving black ops a bodyswerve. Fallout 4 is out around that time.

I'm just wondering what brings someone to be so precious about someone they've never met not liking a game that they like. Unless, you know, it's because he's a shite troll.

In terms of alias, I'm betting it's that Hibernia chap. What's your thoughts on boosting?

Archived