BO3 BETA

BaSeDG0DSA1NT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Lord, what do you play?

I've won hundreds of pounds on this franchise, its good to get a little something back from gaming when you consider how much everything costs.

You can win hundreds on the puggies, doesn't mean they're good games :lol:

CoD died of death years ago. I used to play call of duty pretty much everyday when CoD 4, WaW and MW2 was out ever since those games it's slowly got worse and then Ghosts came out and that was the game that completely killed CoD imo. The fact you can jump 20 feet in the air now and run up walls is just completely ridiculous. Will not be wasting my money on the new one.

It's strange - you get loads of games that just release slightly updated yearly editions and get massively criticised for it. CoD does at least try and update things by having a different game each time, and yet I bet most would love them just to slightly update MW2 again and again.

Except our resident big bucks basedgod.

It's strange - you get loads of games that just release slightly updated yearly editions and get massively criticised for it. CoD does at least try and update things by having a different game each time, and yet I bet most would love them just to slightly update MW2 again and again.

Except our resident big bucks basedgod.

You are too kind ????

Beta was class and I think this will be the best cod to date (competitive wise)

People just react badly to change and can't adapt to new games....

You are too kind

Beta was class and I think this will be the best cod to date (competitive wise)

People just react badly to change and can't adapt to new games....

Yeah, it must be their fault. Can't just be that they don't like something, must be that they're a deficient luddite.

Archived