2015/16 FA Cup

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback guys!

We were looking at either Chelsea v City or Arsenal v Hull. Swayed towards one of the London games as a sort of football and bit of sightseeing weekend.

Had a rough price of everything planned out then had a thought about which games would be moved time/day for TV.. I'd imagine Chelsea City would be Sunday at about 4 o'clock?

Word is it will be as Fulham are at home on the Saturday. Man City would rather the Saturday as playing in the Champions League the following Wednesdsy.

TV ties

Sat

Arsenal v Hull (BT)

Bournemouth v Everton (BBC)

Sun

Blackburn v West Ham/Liverpool (BT)

Chelsea v Man City (BBC)

Mon

Shrewsbury v Man Utd (BT)

West Ham/Liverpool allocated the entire Darwen end at Ewood (about 7,000) as predicted.

Lucas at centre back is an interesting one. Can see the likes of Valencia and Antonio being too powerful for him.

To be fair he's coped well so far as a CB under Klopp including an hour at Stoke. Don't understand the rotation tonight either though.

Then again with the way the so called first XI has been playing and these youngsters have came through 3 games in the FA Cup already.

To be fair he's coped well so far as a CB under Klopp including an hour at Stoke. Don't understand the rotation tonight either though.

Then again with the way the so called first XI has been playing and these youngsters have came through 3 games in the FA Cup already.

Not there tonight Rab?

Liverpool have been better than I expected, but it's still been an even game with West Ham having the better chances. Their defence is a joke, with a makeshift centre half pairing and a boy at left back who doesn't know what he's doing. Don't know if Andy Carroll's available to come off the bench if the need arises, but I'd expect Liverpool to be finished off at some point in the second half.

Archived