2015/16 FA Cup

This game is a classic example of ambitious diddy club vs under-performing league club. Salford playing some nice stuff, that wee Hulme boy could have had 2 or 3 already. Saying that, Notts County are looking dangerous on the break. Been a decent game so far.

Agree that the Class of '92 wankathon is rage-inducing, as understandable as it is.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the challenges have been phenomenal. Players putting 100% into every tackle, fantastic to see.

Similar to Morton v St Mirren earlier this season with the tackling, everybody getting stuck right in, I think the referee has been really good so far and Salford might regret some of the chances they've had because surely Notts County can't be worse than they were there.

Chris Lynch has been my favourite in this game some meaty challenges. I've got a feeling he's either gonna score or get sent off.

He's been excellent. At one point in the first half you saw Carroll rushing out his goal to confront the wee guy who is up against Lynch after he totally shat it in a 50:50. If you're not ready to mix it in these games you'll get beat.

Archived