todays goals,scores.

maurice shavez

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

royal Albert 0 Lanark 6

Excellent performance by Lanark today. Could and should have been more. RA keeper had 3 excellent 2nd half saves.

I think this means Lanark have qualified?

Excellent performance by Lanark today. Could and should have been more. RA keeper had 3 excellent 2nd half saves.

I think this means Lanark have qualified?

Am told we play Wishaw in QuarterFinal

Decent game but how bad was the ref!!!!! Absolute stinking for both sides, baffling decisions at times.

One or the worst I have seen just could not understand decisions he was making he was out of position so much. Kinnoull a young team making a few mistakes, Lochore with a few older heads mixed with a scattering of younger players made the difference and deserved the result in the end.

One or the worst I have seen just could not understand decisions he was making he was out of position so much. Kinnoull a young team making a few mistakes, Lochore with a few older heads mixed with a scattering of younger players made the difference and deserved the result in the end.

Wasn't much in it in all fairness, kinnoull very decent but need to be more clinical in front of goal, front 2 decent movement aswell. Ref ruined game at times, not consistent and only he saw certain things, defo one of the worst I've seen.

Archived