By election updates

Mr Rational

That's a total cop-out of an answer.

Real life doesn't have to be either/or.

It's entirely possible to have a job which is so good it's almost a hobby and a great home life.

Life is way too short to be spending 8-10 hours plus commuting doing a job which you don't love.

No amount of money will ever compensate for those lost years in that type of job.

You asked above what I've achieved in my life.

You asked it in your usual manner so I'll answer it in kind.

For a start, I've kissed another human being so straight away that puts me ahead of you.

Secondly, I've been through the graduate scheme and have worked for many companies over the years - both large and smalll.

I've been good enough to be involved in interviewing people for senior and principal/head engineer roles for one of the biggest companies in the world at that time.

TBH I'm not really interested in discussing what I'm involved in now because I'm not seeking the validation of a man who has not yet entered the world of full time permanent work.

I'm vastly more qualified than you when it comes to discussing what a graduate needs to be successful in the real world.

Come back to me when you graduate and find a proper job.

Maybe then your opinion will be based on something other than hubris and bullshit.

I'll leave you with one final piece of advice.

Everyone knows who you are.

Your photo is everywhere and people can easily find your online posting history.

All of those insults to fellow posters, comments about you believing it's OK to deliberately lie, the arrogance, the dmismissiveness and a myriad of other weird nonsense is freely available to anyone who was considering employing you.

Either you are a complete idiot, or you think employers are.

The only alternative would be for you to somehow be deluded enough to think a potential employer would see you as an asset and a team player.

Either way, think on.

If you are capable.

^^^Got bypassed by somebody with 3 highers and no degree.

Brilliant! I'm not a bus driver but you've outed youreself as a pompous p***k who sees certain jobs as beneath him.

I'm not describing my career because I have absolutely no need for your validation.

Are you capable of understanding that?

You continually post about jobs that are beneath you ffs. You're the biggest hypocrite on this forum. I mentioned bus driver because I can imagine a bitter, crabit, auld b*****d such as yourself,being right at home as a bus driver. Nothing to do with the quality of job. I don't look at jobs, degrees or anything else like that, you do.

Well don't bang on about how great you are and how much you've achieved and slag other posters about their studies and stuff. My guess is you've achieved the square root of f**k all in your life and that's why you're Mr Angry. I couldn't care less what you work as but I'm certain whatever you told people on this forum would be lies :)

You continually post about jobs that are beneath you ffs. You're the biggest hypocrite on this forum. I mentioned bus driver because I can imagine a bitter, crabit, auld b*****d such as yourself,being right at home as a bus driver. Nothing to do with the quality of job. I don't look at jobs, degrees or anything else like that, you do.

Well don't bang on about how great you are and how much you've achieved and slag other posters about their studies and stuff. My guess is you've achieved the square root of f**k all in your life and that's why you're Mr Angry. I couldn't care less what you work as but I'm certain whatever you told people on this forum would be lies :)

He works in software.

wrong.

BTW its a bit rich laughing at anyone career when you havent had a full time job of any description yet.

Considering you've spent the last few pages belittling people I don't think you're in any position to jump on the high horse.