Kelpies v The Rock

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's where most of my football memories are, standing with people who are no longer here. That for me is priceless.

No other view like it.

Me too. Unforgettable. Fortunately most are still around I stood with

Cool Gaz.

You've no had a crowd wanking fest for a while. How many 10's of supporters will this lot bring tomorrow?

Hard to gauge.

They're playing well and had the game been Saturday at 3, they'd probably have brought a good few hundred.

Live on a Friday night I'm gonnae say barely 100.

You're speaking about us like we aren't here ya disrespectful b*****ds.

'This lot', 'they'.

I'd say we may need to bring the infamous fold away 'Falkirk Stand' with us for this one. Grangemouth will be a sea of white, gold and black.

I was having a joke with the resident crowd w****r. Nae slight against your club.

Yip the fact that its on the telly will affect the away support considerably. I reckon around half what we normally bring. We brought 300 to our last away game at St.Mirren. I would say if a saturday 200 max but as it's on TV about 100. I know at least 9 of us who went to St.Mirren who aren't going.

To keep the rockers happy I used to love going to Dumbarton games. It was the last ground I remember fans being allowed to change ends at half time and the last place I was told just to lift the weans over the turnstile. Happy days

Archived