Kelpies v The Rock

Aye, it's fine to see shots of the crowd for entirely this reason. This should be done at appropriate times though.

What gets my goat is the number of times Alba went to close ups of random football managers in the stand whilst the ball was in play. Do I want to see James Fowler writing notes on a bit of paper or an actual game of football? Do I want to see Peter Houston's big red baldy napper, at any time really? Poor show.

OK, fair enough. I see what you're getting at. Don't mind it if the game's gone a bit flat.

However, I recall a match once in which Gordon Strachan was on the sidelines and a crafty cameraman on MOTD zoomed in and took a few seconds to focus on his notes, which were obviously then shown to the TV audience.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, it's fine to see shots of the crowd for entirely this reason. This should be done at appropriate times though.

What gets my goat is the number of times Alba went to close ups of random football managers in the stand whilst the ball was in play. Do I want to see James Fowler writing notes on a bit of paper or an actual game of football? Do I want to see Peter Houston's big red baldy napper, at any time really? Poor show.

Just for you :thumsup2

3436566932.jpg

The one thing that I noted from the game was Vaulks attitude when he came back out for the restart. Everyone comes running out and he just stomps along into right back, like he was pissed off that he was put back there. If that was the case, he should have just sucked it up and got on with the game, then voiced his complaints after.

How the sponsors picked him at MotM I don't understand. I would have given it to Tom Taiwo probably.

Had Dumbarton not scored that goal, I don't think they would've troubled us as much as they did, which really wasn't as much as people are making out.

Archived