Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What. A. Fucking. Game.

Think we deserved that overall. Created plenty of chances.

What a hit from Crawford. Worried we'll lose him before Tuesday.

Great numbers through from the Jambos. They are a credit to their club. In saying that though, the amount of seethe during and after the game was fucking hilarious. Some grown men who can't handle losing embarrasing themselves outside the ground. Get a fucking grip you c***s.

Think the penalty shout in the first half was a clear dive. The red card I thought was the correct decision. Looked like he set out to hurt the player. I may be wrong of course, so I'll be interested to see the footage. The antics of some of the players was unbelievable. Thowing stuff onto the pitch? :1eye Fucking hell.

I really like Neilson, think he's a good manager. However, his comments after the match were cringeworthy. Very Old Firm like.

I'd guess the majority of talk and lols will be about Hearts, but we deserve an enormous amount of credit. In saying that, I like us flying under the radar and being disrespected by the media and journalists.

Extremely proud of the team. Onwards and upwards.

All credit to Hamilton who deserved their win, I haven't seen the red card so I won't comment however the level of seethe Hearts fans have for Willie Collum has been building for awhile. He has trolled us all to breaking point :lol:

In saying that though, the amount of seethe during and after the game was fucking hilarious. Some grown men who can't handle losing embarrasing themselves outside the ground. Get a fucking grip you c***s.

I did notice that there was a higher proportion of throbbers within our support today.

There was an older guy infront of me that I was genuinely worried was about to have a heart attack the amount of abuse he was giving Collum. Stood up when Accies equalised and started punching f**k out of his seat.

I'm concerned for how bad his life is Monday-Friday if he has to resort to going to the football on a Saturday to let out that kind of anger.

Terrific game, maybe not always in the sense of quality, but what a show!

Thought hearts were going to go on to score a couple more after they got their second. Very stupid decision by the hearts player Paterson, looked like a two footed lunge after a poor touch.

Keep continuing to give me a red face Canning, I'll be more than happy to admit I was wrong.

Almost put hearts for last man standing this week, glad I changed my mind.

What. A. Fucking. Game.

Think we deserved that overall. Created plenty of chances.

What a hit from Crawford. Worried we'll lose him before Tuesday.

Great numbers through from the Jambos. They are a credit to their club. In saying that though, the amount of seethe during and after the game was fucking hilarious. Some grown men who can't handle losing embarrasing themselves outside the ground. Get a fucking grip you c***s.

Think the penalty shout in the first half was a clear dive. The red card I thought was the correct decision. Looked like he set out to hurt the player. I may be wrong of course, so I'll be interested to see the footage. The antics of some of the players was unbelievable. Thowing stuff onto the pitch? :1eye Fucking hell.

I really like Neilson, think he's a good manager. However, his comments after the match were cringeworthy. Very Old Firm like.

I'd guess the majority of talk and lols will be about Hearts, but we deserve an enormous amount of credit. In saying that, I like us flying under the radar and being disrespected by the media and journalists.

Extremely proud of the team. Onwards and upwards.

Pretty much spot on. Regarding Neilson, if he feels that it wasn't a red (haven't seen a replay myself, didn't have that great a view at the game, but have been told it was a shocker of a challenge), then he's quite right to have a go. It seems everytime Collum is in charge of our games, we either have a man sent off or have soft penalties given against us, and it's starting to get really annoying.

That Robbie Neilson interview had Craig Levein's influence stamped all over it. Similar to how Pressley tried those really arrogant mind games when he got Falkirk relegated. Is it supposed to deflect criticism/attention from the players or make referees afraid to give decisions against them in the future?

Hearts have had a great start to the season, should put this defeat behind them and move on. Instead, his comments are going to be a defining moment in their season as you just know if the authorities try to fine him that Hearts will fight it on the grounds of freedom of speech etc as Levein did with Utd.

Collum is shite for everyone. You will barely find a Scottish football fan of any team who rates him, so to make out it's an anti-Hearts agenda is laughable. As someone mentioned further up, it's an old firm-esque comment.

I see more abysmal refereeing performances in The Scottish premiership than good ones to be honest, it's been like that for years, you just have to accept it and move on.

Neilson obviously had that persecution complex in his players minds, certainly by the sound of their reaction. He should probably pay more attention to the way they collapsed rather than blaming the ref. 2-1 up with 15 minutes to go even with 10 men that game was still winnable.

That pitch btw. I don't think it had anything to do with our defeat, but it is absolutely shite. Like playing in a car park.

Were you in the team? Is that you Juanma? Que tal?

Think most of us Jambos agree that Hamilton were worth their win. Collum seems to upset most fans though maybe it's a lesson to our younger players to be whiter than white if they know he's a knob and card-happy.

We lost. It happens.

Few things:

Firstly congratulations Hamilton, they were the better team over the course of the 90 minutes IMO, created better chances and could've had a few before half time.

Secondly, I didn't have a clear view of the red card however have been told it was definitely a red. What I would argue though is I thought there was a challenge on Walker in the first half that should've been red, but would need to see it again.

Thirdly, I think we were comfortable up until the sending off, after half time to that point we were dominant and playing quite well, the sending off was a game changer, as I personally didn't see us conceding with 11 men. Easy to say in hindsight but I thought we were comfortable.

Fourthly, what a goal and performance from Crawford. Was by far and away the best player on the park today.

Were you in the team? Is that you Juanma? Que tal?

Think most of us Jambos agree that Hamilton were worth their win. Collum seems to upset most fans though maybe it's a lesson to our younger players to be whiter than white if they know he's a knob and card-happy.

We lost. It happens.

I've played on it, so know it's terrible.

As I said, nothing to do with us losing, I just hate the pitch.

Penalty claim in first half? If it's the Juanma one it was outside the box anyway.

Amazing game, not great quality admittedly. We had some great performers and some uncharacteristic poor defending though we were up against a bit more quality. Grant Gillespie was outstanding, even better than wee Ali. Another stunning left footed finish, his best yet. Strachan, hope you are keeping tabs.

We were quite cynical at times, there I've said it. Gillespie committed a very good professional foul, I forget the score at the time, but they were breaking quickly from our attack. Collum got a lot right (although didn't add on enough time, the monkey!) and he actually did us a favour at least twice by not showing a card when the offence definitely merited it. Mackinnon early in the start of the second half was one and he went on to get booked. I think Imrie was another. I expect a lot of moans from their fans about our fouling, can't believe it was only 16, but you know what, I'm glad we've got a bit of hardness about us and hopefully the days of little old Hamilton Accies, pat them on the head, are gone.

Only thing that could top that today would be doing the same to Celtic. Cracking atmosphere and respect to the Jambos for a stunning turnout. If I was a neutral I'd have wanted you to win and I hope you keep up this form and make this season really interesting.

Archived