Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

First half was shit, second half was exciting but it was ruined by the referee.

Would have to see the red card again, did look a bit like a lunge but the reaction from the Hamilton boy was equally ridiculous. The Juanma one was a foul anywhere else in the pitch, but I can see why it wasn't given as a penalty.

I think a draw would have been a fair result, but taking into account the 3 Hamilton sitters and our discipline we can't really complain.

Crawford was MOTM for that goal alone, Paterson stood out for us til he was sent off, Oshinawa stood out as being incredibly shite.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs fans are always rattled by Hearts but Aberdeen fans seem very upset by us as well.I was confused by this until I checked the relative results over the last 10 years,the penny dropped-we've owned the pair of them!

Hibs fans are always rattled by Hearts but Aberdeen fans seem very upset by us as well.I was confused by this until I checked the relative results over the last 10 years,the penny dropped-we've owned the pair of them!

Laughing at you bottling a 2-1 lead with 7 minutes to go = rattled.

:lol:

Laughing at you bottling a 2-1 lead with 7 minutes to go = rattled.

:lol:

Yeah, I don't think Hibs want to go bringing up bottle in matches versus Hamilton Accies.

^^^

Not taking it well.

I reckon he's this guy .....

9368a8cbc8ea805e6c21e0c1e16077ea.jpg

My ten pence worth, I thought Hearts were probably the better team first half but that said Accies should've scored scored three. I felt accies got away with being quite tough first half. Jaunma got tripped on his way into the box and up steps Mr Collum to take centre stage from then on. He waved play on when the accord CH was holding jaunma then never went back and booked him. The red I never really saw even though I was pretty close, I thought Patterson was maybe fouled too but looked to lunge in. The helmut in the green boots should've walked for raising his hands.

Ali Crawford scored a peace when gomis (I think) just gave him the ball. And the third is awful defending. I felt neilsons should've put fresh legs on after we scored and it cost us as king wasn't in the game.Well done accies on the win.

Kickback is glorious reading :lol:

Its tremendous. Agreeing that Paterson went in studs up, two footed, and deserved a red but "Collum was delighted to take the opportunity to send one of our players off" :lol:

Archived