League cup round 3

Mr Bairn

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything, the fact that Morton have one of the poorest track records in appointing managers in the country meaning I've seen a succession of tactically inept idiots only makes me more qualified to spot a shite manager when I see one.

I'll be delighted if Rangers collapse and/or Hibs go on a tremendous run to keep that shower out of the top flight for another year, hopefully never escaping until they inevitably die without a tribute act to replace them this time, but unfortunately Stubbs is nowhere near as good as Robbie Neilson and while they're obviously one of the best sides in the division, there's currently no indication that Hibs are capable of the kind of consistency required to overhaul a Rangers side who aren't spending more than half the season managed by total shitgibbons.

Consistency? 5 wins in a row in all comps, 5 clean sheets in a row, 9 clean sheets in our last 12 games, not conceded a goal at home since the 4-1 win over alloa in April in the league,league cup or scottish cup... I'm not sure how we could be more consistent right now. Winning the league may be a extremely tough ask now (although not impossible) I still fancy us to go up this season via the play-offs.

Archived