League cup round 3

Mr Bairn

Also Dunning I have no idea what previous seasons and different teams/players have to do with how the teams compare now.

Hibs will be in the play offs this season but how many premiership teams would've finished above Hertz last season or Sevco this season? Not many

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lichtie has a point. Hibs squad is very good just now

You're probably right.

Hibs lost to Dumbarton just over a month ago, if you are indeed a top 5 premiership side on the back of last nights result, then out of interest where would that put the Sons in the premiership?

Top 3 possibly ??

You're probably right.

Hibs lost to Dumbarton just over a month ago, if you are indeed a top 5 premiership side on the back of last nights result, then out of interest where would that put the Sons in the premiership?

Top 3 possibly ??

Aye but Dumbarton beat Morton and Morton beat Motherwell and Motherwell beat Killie and Kille beat St Johnstone so does that mean Dumbarton > St Johnstone?

Nobody is basing it off of a single result

Is this your way of trying to tell us mobs like Killie are better than the green juggernaut?

Minter.

If only there was a way of telling who was worse the last time we met? I suggest a goals based method whereby if we scored more than you then you are deemed to have lost the game. ;)

You're probably right.

Top 3 possibly ??

I'm not basing it solely on last night's result. Like I said, we'll wait and see what happens, I'm confident of getting promotion this year.

Aye but Dumbarton beat Morton and Morton beat Motherwell and Motherwell beat Killie and Kille beat St Johnstone so does that mean Dumbarton > St Johnstone?

Nobody is basing it off of a single result

How long back do you want to go?

I think we've finished above Hibs in most, if not all, of the seasons since we got back into the Premiership.

Hibs have made some decent signings and certainly appear to be making good progress, but a bit of a stretch to say they're a better team than Saints at the moment, especially as most of our side has played together and finished above Hibs for years.

Their natural level is obviously above ours - they have roughly 4 or 5 times our season ticket holders - so no doubt they'll start finishing above us consistency when they do finally get their act together.

Dud of a manager? From the guy who's club have Jim Duffy as manager... Oh dear

If anything, the fact that Morton have one of the poorest track records in appointing managers in the country meaning I've seen a succession of tactically inept idiots only makes me more qualified to spot a shite manager when I see one.

I'll be delighted if Rangers collapse and/or Hibs go on a tremendous run to keep that shower out of the top flight for another year, hopefully never escaping until they inevitably die without a tribute act to replace them this time, but unfortunately Stubbs is nowhere near as good as Robbie Neilson and while they're obviously one of the best sides in the division, there's currently no indication that Hibs are capable of the kind of consistency required to overhaul a Rangers side who aren't spending more than half the season managed by total shitgibbons.

Archived