Stenhousemuir -vs- Cowdungbeath

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're the wrestling fan eh? Enough said tbh.

Two posts into your P&B career eh? Now either you recognise the guy in my avatar or you have been following me for a long time.

If its the latter, i am honoured, thank you for being a fan and boosting my profile view count. I can send you an autograph if you wish.

Edit: Fine post above.

Two posts into your P&B career eh? Now either you recognise the guy in my avatar or you have been following me for a long time.

If its the latter, i am honoured, thank you for being a fan and boosting my profile view count. I can send you an autograph if you wish.

Edit: Fine post above.

I have in fact had numerous P&B posts,I'll pass on the autograph offer though if you don't mind.

Considering i am a highly educated individual and the average human brain has 100 billion cells, i sense your calculations are somewhat inaccurate auld yin.

Ah big al, its nice to see you again. Thank you for paying another £15 to see us win once more. Bet you were well gutted when you thought a team could do what Cowden twice failed to do, yet just like your team, you were a loser yet again.

First post and its about The Pars, says it all. :)

In regards to the game, i sense a comfortable victory for Stenhousemuir. Brown Ferguson made some astute signings in the summer and i reckon they will nick a promotion play off spot and hopefully they will come up with us!

I can guarantee you townie boy that me and my companions did not pay a penny to watch the cup game.

Good result, well done. Your keeper had a superb game.

Considering i am a highly educated individual

Aye, right.

There's a plethora of mensa geniuses trolling these threads right enuf.

Idiot.

ETA: f**k off back to a Pars related thread you tosser.

I'm sorry that I have to miss this due to a family birthday celebration as I love a trip through to Ochilview. Hope our new striker starts instead of Nish and sticks another goal or two into the Stenny net. Feel a draw would be a good result for us today as this will be a tough one.

Eta; Looks like I can go now due to a change in timings :) .

Team announced. Bit concerned with the lack of attacking option from midfield. Is CN just wanting the quick ball forward? Or is he relying on Buchanan to continually carry from midfield forward? Which he can do.

This is getting to be embarrassing Colin.

Hold on a minute! Goal back. Scullion off. Hughes on. Legs in midfield.

Could the cumback be oan?

Archived