LEAFA 15/16

SteveThePirate

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Edinburgh star?

Alot of my pals play for them mate, not sure of final score as left as soon as Shotts scored their 3rd.

Boring game, Edinburgh Star went 1-0 up and then sat back had a chance to go 2-0 with a volley from 30 yards good save from the keeper.

Other than that I was too busy abusing number 10 for being overweight. Fitness prevailed in extra time, and a mistake from Stars left back not clearing his lines led to goal number 2 good through ball and calm finish from number 9. Goal 3 was literally 1 minute after, keeper dinked whilst 1on1.

Not sure after that and can't comment on final score as I don't yet know.

Shotts were a wee bit too strong for Edinburgh Star. Was a good game though.

Quite looking forward to The Victoria Loco vs Blackridge in the Miller Cup on Friday. Have any of yous seen much of them this year?

Fancy vic loco, although not seen the other mob play.

Know alot of the lads at loco.

Aye the 6 in extra time was all down to the players chucking it when Shotts got the 3rd and 4th goal.

Danderhall definitely have had a good season. Midweek games are hard to judge results on as teams get depleted especially trying to get to places for 6:15pm and 6:30pm when they might be working til 5pm or later

Aye the 6 in extra time was all down to the players chucking it when Shotts got the 3rd and 4th goal.

Danderhall definitely have had a good season. Midweek games are hard to judge results on as teams get depleted especially trying to get to places for 6:15pm and 6:30pm when they might be working til 5pm or later

For the Danderhall game Shotts Thistle played the whole game with the 11 they started with (as they had no subs). By 20 mins it was 4-0 and game over.

True mate midweek games are a nightmare for players especially trecking from Shotts all the way to Danderhall after work traffic ect hard for long distance teams to get a squad together

Tough gig for Shotts on Monday night, but the games have to get played at some point. Would say league games would be better for midweek as opposed to cup games, but I obviously have no idea of the games every team have left to play.

Anyway, Craigshill v Fernie tonight, would like to see Fernie do it, but I think Craigshill will be too strong for them.

Archived