Inverness Caledonian Thistle v. Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he goes and isn't loaned back then we're in trouble. He is the only source of creativity within this team. Last season he was complimented well with the likes of Doran, Ross and Watkins all available to offer other creative outlets but this year he is pretty much shouldering all of that responsibility. His ability to go past players and slide a pass in behind defenders for Lopez to Hibs up is incredible. He is by far and away our best player and this is just his second full season (I think).

Is he no getting loaned back?

Never knew that.

Wouldn't sit comfortably with me if we sold one of our top young players to ra Sellick only to see him loaned back.

Never knew that.

Wouldn't sit comfortably with me if we sold one of our top young players to ra Sellick only to see him loaned back.

It's far from ideal, but as RiG says above, we're so reliant on him for some sort of creativity just now that we can't afford to lose him from the team straight away. I'm a bit worried, though, that any time he's perceived to be having a quiet game or an off game, our supporters will start getting on his back - it's maybe an understandable impulse, but it won't help anyone.

It's far from ideal, but as RiG says above, we're so reliant on him for some sort of creativity just now that we can't afford to lose him from the team straight away. I'm a bit worried, though, that any time he's perceived to be having a quiet game or an off game, our supporters will start getting on his back - it's maybe an understandable impulse, but it won't help anyone.

Aye, I can totally understand that point of view.

I know his father played for the majority of his career at a much lower level, but the same thing happened back in the day.

Mutumbo being suspended is excellent news. Meekings is back training apparently, if we could go into this with a back four of Tremarco---Devine----Meekings---Raven then I'd be much more confident.

Quite looking forward to this one. Think we will sneak it 2-0, especially if Christie is away.

Where's good for a few drinks before/after the game? Stayed in Inverness after the County game a couple years ago but can't really remember half the pubs/clubs we were in. Scott Robinson scoring a cracker for the winner kind of melted my brain that day.

Before the game you could head over to the caley social club on greig street where you can get a bus to game and back There's usually s fair few jambos on there on a Saturday game. Don't know about s Friday night. After the game take your pick you've got a wether spoons and many hostelries.a quick heads up football tops not allowed in most pubs though

I'd take a draw right now if I was offered it. Apparently Meekings might be returning and we look like we'll we will give starting spots to at least one of the new loan signings. Christie of course stays with us until at least January. Would expect something like this from ICT:

Brill

Raven Meekings Devine Tremarco

Draper Tansey

Christie Lopez Williams

Storey

Archived