Inverness Caledonian Thistle v. Heart of Midlothian

I'd take a draw right now if I was offered it. Apparently Meekings might be returning and we look like we'll we will give starting spots to at least one of the new loan signings. Christie of course stays with us until at least January. Would expect something like this from ICT:

Brill

Raven Meekings Devine Tremarco

Draper Tansey

Christie Lopez Williams

Storey

Dean Brill fit again?

I have my doubts there will be so many changes Yogi does seem to be very cautious by habit and he will be well aware of the threat posed by Hearts. I would say Fon Williams, Raven, Meekings, Devine, Tremarco, Draper, Tansey, Christie, Vigurs, Williams, Lopez.

Possibly we might see one of our new signings say Storey coming on for Lopez or Vigurs and returnee Vincent coming on for one of the three Christie, Vigurs or Williams. Our back four and our central midfield has a good solid look about it now, lets hope we can impose and dominate again in these areas. This could be a game with a few tasty tackles going in and a few tempers frayed, could be a few yellows, maybe even a red, but it will be a close game if we play to our best. 1-1 has been the most frequent score from this fixture over the years, it would not be a surprise if it did end this way, but I'm going for us to win 2-1.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one. Anywhere in Inverness worth going before the game?

The Exchange is a decent pub (cheap pint okay food and plenty TV's) on Academy Street close to the train station but there's nowhere really close to the stadium so it'll be a hike/taxi from whatever pub you choose to go to.

The Exchange is a decent pub (cheap pint okay food and plenty TV's) on Academy Street close to the train station but there's nowhere really close to the stadium so it'll be a hike/taxi from whatever pub you choose to go to.

There is also a bar available at the stadium for both sets of supporters prior to the game.

A home win would bring about some more tear stained meltdowns from the marroon wallopers so come on Inverness

Another Dundee bumpkin utterly livid about the Heart of Midlothian. :D

Morgaro Gomis misses out for us tonight due to a family bereavement. A big miss because he has utterly strolled games so far this season.

Good to see McKirdy given further opportunity though and Pallardo is on the bench.

Archived