The Blue Behemoth vs BarelyLivingSton - 12th September

Yip, strolling mismatches can't come soon enough for you.Not like dreading genuinely competitive games with uncertain outcomes, is it?I pity you for your vision of what following football is about.

Usual tedious shite monkey whilst trolling any Rangers related thread, where did I say I was looking forward to strolling a mismatch? We're playing some decent stuff at the moment, it's been a long time coming, 'the game can't come quick enough' In terms of keeping the momentum going on this run and current form. Most normal football supporters whoever they follow enjoy watching some tidy football that delivers a string of decent results for their club.

It's becoming increasingly clear however that you are not normal Monkey.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip, strolling mismatches can't come soon enough for you. Not like dreading genuinely competitive games with uncertain outcomes, is it? I pity you for your vision of what following football is about.

Why the f**k do you bother? Really? You post this shite on every Rangers match thread.

Why the f**k do you bother? Really? You post this shite on every Rangers match thread.

No I don't.

In fact, I don't believe I've ever posted that particular shite before.

It's true though that a defining characteristic of the Rangers support is its lack of fondness for a fair fight.

I vow never to reply to this tool every again Kinc, (I think all Bears on P&B should consider it), It only serves to encourage him to trawl and troll every Rangers thread. It's sad and desperate, but with clearly not much else going on in that empty head, it's time to withdraw any of the attention he despairingly craves for good. It's for the best all round I think.

I vow never to reply to this tool every again Kinc, (I think all Bears on P&B should consider it), It only serves to encourage him to trawl and troll every Rangers thread. It's sad and desperate, but with clearly not much else going on in that empty head, it's time to withdraw any of the attention he despairingly craves for good. It's for the best all round I think.

Oh no.

Rob's going to stop talking to me. How will I cope?

Think this could be the game we really give out a hammering. Could be 7 or 8 I think

Steady fella. 8) Lets show some respect to the opposition and concentrate on winning the game first and then we can worry about running up a big scoreline.

Having said that, on our present form a 4 - 0 win or there abouts is likely if not an absolute certainty.

Rangers fans starting to show the same arrogance the old club displayed. Hopefully they go a step further than their predecessors, and go down the tubes for good.

Regardless, we'll get roasted here based on current form. Anything else and I'd be surprised.

I find it pretty hard to hate Rangers these days, tbh. Whenever we play them the threads seem to be swarmed with bitter diddies calling them Sevco, telling them they're not a real club and that they hope they go bust. Very similar to the utter pash Livi fans have to read on here. I'd like to think most Livi fans couldn't give a flying c**t about any other team other than our own. If Livi were in the position Rangers are in, I'd be a massive w**k about it.

Rangers will probably win by a few goals, I just hope Livi show some balls for once. Won't be there, I'll no doubt boo my phone while following it on Twitter.

I've always liked Livingston going back to the days of Andrews, Fernandez, Sanchez Broto, Rubio, Xausa and co. Any club that shows the type of ambition Livi had in the early 2000's deserves respect rather than joy at the clubs eventual financial collapse.

Fair play to them.

Jealousy?......

I've always liked Livingston going back to the days of Andrews, Fernandez, Sanchez Broto, Rubio, Xausa and co. Any club that shows the type of ambition Livi had in the early 2000's deserves respect rather than joy at the clubs eventual financial collapse.

Fair play to them.

Jealousy?......

Ambition!

A laughable notion in the context we're discussing.

Any club that Marvin Andrews & Andy Halliday played for is a team fulla good c***s.

Onto the game, I think we'll win but not by the 5 or 6 people are predicting (Paddy Power were offering evens yesterday at Rangers -3 :huh: )

2-0 Rangers, Waghorn & Halliday to score

Archived