Albion Rovers v Airdrie

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate and I were raging at the time that he didn't even help the wee fella up. Should have been a straight red imo

Nah, I can't agree with that.

The Ayr player just couldn't pull up in time, and as a referee won't stop the game for a non-participant, I have no issue with him running back on. Ciaran got the best of treatment from the ambulance guys anyway, and to be honest it's an occupational hazard of being so close to the action

Aye, that was him. He got a bit of a fright and some bruises on his leg, but was fine about two mins later.

Did he not play the role brilliantly and signal to the red for a card :lol:

Typical "Rovers fan" behaviour...

Reddie for that, Kid. Snuffy decides to watch early match on telly, then proceeds to Cliftonhill with his two sons, and you choose to criticise? I understand the point you seek to make, but you misdirect it bigtime.

I didn't realise the pitch was that bad, ffs look at the nick of that line.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

photo by bob dalzell, rest of the photos here http://www.robertdalzell.co.uk/Sports/Season-201516/Albion-Rovers-v-Airdrieonians/

Keeper has himself in some state there. Any highlights about?

Just watched the highlight there. Morgan took his goal really well. I hope that cuts him a bit of slack with the fans for a couple of weeks so hopefully he can settle in and find his feet. Good result now hopefully we can push on. Four points from Ayr and the Pars would be excellent but at this stage I'd be happy to extend the unbeaten run with a couple of draws.

Archived