Nawbags!

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly sure he's enjoying the journey, teebs.

Your little victory last year was pyrrhic.

Thats right it was a "Little victory" thats why a year later people are still making up threads on p&b about no voters being unpatriotic and not true scots and still crying about the result,yep yes voters are enjoying the journey and it shows.

Thats right it was a "Little victory" thats why a year later people are still making up threads on p&b about no voters being unpatriotic and not true scots and still crying about the result,yep yes voters are enjoying the journey and it shows.

That's primarily because No voters ARE unpatriotic and not true Scots.

HTH.

Need to remember that JLD's and Confidemus were, this time last year, proclaiming that yes was going to win the referendum.

After the result JLD vanished for about a week. Confidemus had to request that he be banned from the forum before returning under a new name.

They never reacted well to the clear and settled democratic will of the Scottish people then and they're clearly still struggling with it.

:(

I believe the very next evening ie 19th I congratulated you on St Mirrens win at firhill.

Granted I may then have told all the nawbags to feck off and vanished for a week :lol:

Can you explain specifically what a "braveheart nazi" is?

Mel Gibson?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/mel-gibson-puts-antisemitism-behind-him-ive-done-what-i-need-to-do-9591666.html

"According to a police report, Gibson asked the officer if he was Jewish and said: “F**king Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.”"

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/12/showbiz/gibson-alleged-rants/index.html

"In discussing Jewish people, Gibson regularly used the terms "Hebes," "oven-dodgers," and "Jew-boys," Eszterhas alleges. "You said most 'gatekeepers' of American companies were 'Hebes' who 'controlled their bosses.'"

"You said the Holocaust was 'mostly a lot of horsesh*t,'" the letter says, adding that Gibson made various false accusations, including that the Torah refers to sacrificing Christian babies."

Yes I did say I was there and you have backed up my point , did I not say there was rumours of football groups making an appearance hence why me and my friends decided to leave as the rumours of which two particular groups had arrived was always deemed to end one way

All waving their wee union flags at the Queen on the choochoo train.Mild mannered ugly bigots maybe ?? I thought they were just enjoying themselves.

Sounds like arseholes to me.

Yes I did say I was there and you have backed up my point , did I not say there was rumours of football groups making an appearance hence why me and my friends decided to leave as the rumours of which two particular groups had arrived was always deemed to end one way

Confirms everythink I think about people like you.

Why would you even have went there in the first place when it was obvious ot would be filled with far right neo Nazi haters?

What else would you call Britain First, SDL, EDL and BNP?

They are scum who cause nothing but bother.

You sound like you are a member of one or all of them.

You may dislike them, that doesn't make them neo Nazi. The fact they're run by Jews and regularly have Israel flags on demos should show you that.

Archived