Kentucky fried chicken

Archie

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nandos is delicious. Double pitta extra hot with halllumi, piri chips and mash. Until you've tried that you've not lived. Add five wings or a houmous for a starter if you're feeling peckish. Beautiful.

Don't get this Nandos shite.

How fucking hard is it to buy a cheap chicken and make Piri Piri?

I'm going to check it out . Do you ever get a burger off that wee guy at the corner of leith walk and great junction street ? Amazing

Aye, he's just along the road from me. Usually treat myself for one when I'm along getting my hair cut. As you've said, amazing.

I'm not a podger like most of you, but when i do treat myself to a takeaway, i usually go for a kfc if i don't fancy a chippy/Aladdins. As TSAC said, that one orgasmic meal you've had there keeps you coming back for more. The popcorn chicken can either taste delightful, or like small pieces of dry cardboard in your mouth. Same could be said for their spicy chicken wings. The Wicked Zinger Tower burger is especially risky, sometimes its tender juicy and full of flavor, but when it's done wrong, you'll probably find you're self on the toilet at 2am with a bad dose of the drizzly shits.

People who are obsessed with Nandos are little freaks. Hipster freaks and the exactly the kind of person I refused to be friends with at university.

Nandos is a shithole establishment for people with no imagination who think they are good at going for restaurant meals. No you are not. You are nothing.

Only had KFC twice in my life, think i got a zinger tower burger, if that even a thing, was not bad but had the usual feeling of lethargy about 20 minutes after that you get with all fast food.

Been to Nandos once, was pretty tasty and filled me right up but was overpriced

The fact Nandos is mobbed at all times of the week suggests otherwise my good man. Not even convinced either of you have been tbh, and if you did you probably ordered wrong or are scared of spice.

The Sun sells a lot of papers. Ed Sheerin sells a lot of records. The Da Vinci Code sold a lot of book copies. etc.

More people go to McDonalds than Nandos... is your contention that McDonalds is better than Nandos, given that you believe in this odd popular = good paradigm?

Most of the public are imbeciles. Something being popular means nothing.

For the record, and it doesn't really matter if you believe it. I've been twice, to 2 different ones, so I think I've given it a fair shot. I stand by my earlier comment about the sauces: chemical mouth-coating sheen. And water-injected chicken.

Oh and aye, I did just manage to be brave enough to date to have the hot stuff. I was very frightened obviously, but just managed.

I love this place, arguments over chicken on a football forum.

Personally dislike nandos, been twice and felt very unsatisfied. KFC is less pissing about, no bullshit deep fried chicken, just my cup of tea.

Thankfully never used the one in Dundee City Centre, can't say I'm a massive fan of a boneless beetle banquet. Still surprised to see people in there these days.

I love this place, arguments over chicken on a football forum.

Personally dislike nandos, been twice and felt very unsatisfied. KFC is less pissing about, no bullshit deep fried chicken, just my cup of tea.

Thankfully never used the one in Dundee City Centre, can't say I'm a massive fan of a boneless beetle banquet. Still surprised to see people in there these days.

If all you have is a cup of tea, surely any restaurant/cafe/fast food joint would do?

Archived