Kentucky fried chicken

Archie

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully never used the one in Dundee City Centre, can't say I'm a massive fan of a boneless beetle banquet. Still surprised to see people in there these days.

Amazingly, it's the second best out of the three here.

Sainsburys >>>>> City Centre > Camperdown.

Nandos' vegetarian stuff is also weirdly dece.

I worked at Nandos for a rather sad year and a half, the vegetarian stuff is actually quite nice but the vegetarian burger is one of the most unhealthiest things on the menu, chock full of salt.

My favourite dish was the Livers, one of the cheapest things but absolutely glorious, medium livers with some peri chips.

Wrong fast food place. I love Nandos. Absolutely beautiful food and an angel sculpted from God's very best material works in the Dunfermline one. Brilliant place. :wub:

Pics or gtf

KFC is consistently the most depressing food-dispensing place I've ever been in, both in terms of quality of décor and fare on offer. Awful, awful place.

Yeah I've noticed that as well. I quite often spend an hour or two in a McDonalds but I don't think I could bring myself to stay in KFC any longer than I have to.

I'm not even taking the piss, for whatever reason I decided to stick it to the man once by getting the cheapest option and was pleasantly surprised.

Subway is quite clearly the best fast food franchise though.

If you mean piri-piri chips, sure. I have a vegan friend (ugh) who goes to Nando's to silently judge people and eat piri-piri chips.

I always feel Subway tastes the same, regardless of what you get on it.

Wrong fast food place. I love Nandos. Absolutely beautiful food and an angel sculpted from God's very best material works in the Dunfermline one. Brilliant place. :wub:

Can only presume you're meaning me, I left over a year ago though, soz mate.

Archived