Kentucky fried chicken

Archie

I always feel dirty after eating a kfc but always seems a good idea at time . There was one near the bottom of leith walk that obviously shut down in last year or so.

That place was very close to me, used to go in there when bevvied. it's been replaced by some sort of fake Nandos that's probably even pricier than the KFC.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That place was very close to me, used to go in there when bevvied. it's been replaced by some sort of fake Nandos that's probably even pricier than the KFC.

Pretty near the paintball place aye? It only had about 2 tables in it and looked pretty run down

The problem with KFC is we've all had that one that was superb. Cooked perfectly, you've nailed the choice, nailed the amount you've ordered and just really enjoyed it. You then go back and it's cold and disgusting. You're chasing that hit. Some point you've got to give up and spend that bit more on higher quality, more reliable gear, in this case Nandos.

tumblr_m12cuiMCsX1qcnihto1_500.gif

The problem with KFC is we've all had that one that was superb. Cooked perfectly, you've nailed the choice, nailed the amount you've ordered and just really enjoyed it. You then go back and it's cold and disgusting. You're chasing that hit. Some point you've got to give up and spend that bit more on higher quality, more reliable gear, in this case Nandos.

I've only ever had one Nandos.

It was cold, limp, disappointing and not at all cheeky.

Went past it not long ago - think its called Flando's!!

Archived