Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

Was in Madrid so I was delighted to have missed the game yesterday, Real Madrid v Granada on Saturday made up for it a wee bit.

Pleased for the decent Aberdeen fans, they must be buzzing with their teams form at the moment. Hearts have well and truly got into that losing habit now. I've already written off the Celtic game, and I wonder how the Gary Locke haters wold react if Killie were to do the double on us. :o Unlikely I know... :unsure2:

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skybet offering 13/8 for Aberdeen. Absolutely ridiculous, better be quick.

:smartass

There was a lot of misplaced confidence from the Hearts fans, perhaps due to their exploits the previous season, despite some extremely poor performances - especially to a depleted St Johnstone team and Dundee. I'd like to thank all those zoomers who drove our price up.

Great to have Hearts back. I fear the worst for them against Celtic, Celtic-3 9/5.

What is it about Hertz managers & their withdrawn sourness after losing a game !

Suppose it comes from Levine - the worst looser ever imo, I never heard give any modicum of praise to teams that beat his side.

If I remember, Jeffries wasn’t much better

they really need to learn some genuine diplomacy as part of their management training.

macnamara also , probably most of em in fact.

He's probably reading the thread and pulling the head off his wee baldy half incher at everyone posting about him. Whilst sobbing uncontrollably at the same time.

#savoury

I believe the term is 'Cranking'. :unsure2:

Archived