Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That all went rather well. It's not an understatement to say that the first 45 was probably McInnes's most complete half of football at the club. Hearts ran out of ideas very quickly, we took control of the midfield and controlled the game from there on in. McGinn's goal was a thing of beauty. Whatever Goodwillie did during the summer has paid off very well. Safe to say no player failed.

We lost a very poor goal but responded how we should do. Eventually got our foot on the ball in the second half and could easily have been 5.

Hearts were extremely disappointing. The hoof ball style of play was disappointing, there's surely far more to Hearts than that?! Neilson tactically was tragic today, 2 strikers out wide, overloaded in the centre of midfield at times, horrendous.

All in all, an extremely pleasing afternoon. We even credited referee Bobby Madden at full time. Pleasing win.

Genuinely detest hearts fans more than old firm fans. Their arrogance is outstanding considering they are rather pish.

I'm not sure that's true, I think we handle ourselves with quite a bit of humility considering how great we are. It's obvious we're not coping with the pressure of having the best squad in the league.

Excellent result for the dandies. Thoroughly enjoyable match for the neutral.

No it wasn't

First half was decent but as I said before the second half was a training session, absolutely awful for the neutral

It was the equivalent of one of the OF playing a diddy team when everybody thought it was going to be a good close competitive game

So easy for Aberdeen

As much as I do not like Aberdeen, I would obviously like to see them beat Rasellikbyerawaybigman to the League title.

Sadly, after watching their second half display against a team they had thrashed in the first half, where they did not have the confidence to go on and make it six or seven, I fear that they do not have the mentality to go all the way.

Rasellickbyerawaybigman would have put another four or five away in the second half.

Hopefully I will be proved spectacularly wrong in my belief that the Mutton Molesters do not have what it takes to be Champions this season.

As much as I do not like Aberdeen, I would obviously like to see them beat Rasellikbyerawaybigman to the League title.

Sadly, after watching their second half display against a team they had thrashed in the first half, where they did not have the confidence to go on and make it six or seven, I fear that they do not have the mentality to go all the way.

Rasellickbyerawaybigman would have put another four or five away in the second half.

Hopefully I will be proved spectacularly wrong in my belief that the Mutton Molesters do not have what it takes to be Champions this season.

So they don't have the 'mentality' because they closed out the game professionally instead of scoring seven goals?

What a spectacularly stupid post, even for a ***.

They were three nil up! Their only goal for the second half was not to lose three goals. I think they've got a shot this year at winning the league tbh.

A fairly shocking performance from Hearts,defensive suicide for the 2nd and 3rd goals handed Aberdeen the game on a plate.Was impressed by the Dons though,solid at the back,quick up front and competitive in the middle.Well deserved win,hope you keep it up and give the great unwashed a run for their money.

Archived