Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much depends on how many players we play out of position. Sow out wide doesn't work and we have to play our best available players for each position. Two up front is probably not going to happen, so Sow shouldn't start. Worried about our already dodgy defence with an enforced change, and our central midfield is too one paced. Walker and Nicholson/King need to be at their best. Been impressed with Aberdeen and think they will be too strong. 1-3. Hope I'm wrong.

Well Sow wasn't out wide. Instead Juanma and Reilly were. Baffling. Pallardo and Augustyn should never have been pitched straight back in. Think I would have went more than 3-1 if I'd seen the team first! Good luck to Aberdeen, impressive team playing the right way and would be great if they could actually win the league.

Sunday student nights in the cheese room ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1442937820.293622.jpg

I mind my first night legal in the famous Cavendish. Cheese room was like a second home thereafter on a Sunday night.

Hive is my favourite club in Edinburgh, cheap bevy, dirty burdzzz and decent music. Alright in my book.

Lamentable state of Edinburgh's club scene these days

Why would anyone go to club's these days? Full of complete and utter wankers. Either radges from Granton and wester hailes, posh students and birds complete up themselves.

Don't even get me started on my trip there 2 weeks ago :lol:

Standing randomly at the bar and some kind gentleman asked me to pick a number between 1 and 4, otherwise he wasn't going to kill me. Fun times.

You chose to number 2 yourself, Shirley?

Don't even get me started on my trip there 2 weeks ago :lol:

Standing randomly at the bar and some kind gentleman asked me to pick a number between 1 and 4, otherwise he wasn't going to kill me. Fun times.

McMaddo's everywhere post-49094-14429600984323_thumb.jpg

Doyle, you'd get fucking eaten alive in the Park :lol:

I mind my first night legal in the famous Cavendish. Cheese room was like a second home thereafter on a Sunday night.

Hive is my favourite club in Edinburgh, cheap bevy, dirty burdzzz and decent music. Alright in my book.

I remember it too my friend, couple of Apple VK's when we got in the door and after that it was perty on post-49094-14429615309489_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure it was a day after I'd found out that mini me was on the way :lol:

Archived