Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting how Hearts fans are willing to blame Augustyn for the second goal, but not Paterson who made an absolute arse of himself throughout the game.

Paterson can do no wrong ITPO.

Fire_Shot_Capture_4_Callump13_on_Instagr

As much as I do not like Aberdeen, I would obviously like to see them beat Rasellikbyerawaybigman to the League title.

Sadly, after watching their second half display against a team they had thrashed in the first half, where they did not have the confidence to go on and make it six or seven, I fear that they do not have the mentality to go all the way.

Rasellickbyerawaybigman would have put another four or five away in the second half.

Hopefully I will be proved spectacularly wrong in my belief that the Mutton Molesters do not have what it takes to be Champions this season.

Jesus.

Hearts got an early 2nd half goal. The crowd were up for it, one more goal and we would have been in trouble.

Nowadays McInnes just kills games off. All thar matters is the points. We did what we needed to do to achieve that AND also missed 2 sitters.

Comments from those who havent seen us this season are that we look professional, organised and like a proper football team.

Cant argue with any of that

What is it about Hertz managers & their withdrawn sourness after losing a game !

Suppose it comes from Levine - the worst looser ever imo, I never heard give any modicum of praise to teams that beat his side.

If I remember, Jeffries wasn’t much better

they really need to learn some genuine diplomacy as part of their management training.

macnamara also , probably most of em in fact.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-boss-robbie-neilson-backs-6485387

Wonder what shite excuse he'll use for not posting.

He'll come back and post a kickback gif saying how all everyone's been talking about is him despite his absence.

When we all know deep down he's been covered in tears and snotters since 4pm yesterday afternoon post-49094-14428697576749_thumb.jpg

Archived