Airdrie vs ayr

Lookin forward to this one now .Took a good 650 away to the rovers should hopefully get few more bum on seats for next week

Al go for a airdrie win 2-0 need to set the team up well and go out and get in there faces from the off as they seem to have bullied dumfermline today . hope David coxs is fit allway fighting for the diamond looks to be our best signing of the summer boy gives 100% and is chiping in with goals .....mon the diamonds

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why was Prunty on the bench today?!

He started the season slowly due to illness, but has been pretty anonymous in all the games except Brechin away. Without Lister beside him he struggles to make any impact on the game unless a chance falls his way in the box. Not really his fault, but he's not that suited to our style of play at the moment.

Would try and keep as close a team to that played yesterday if we can. Keep the defence settled and the front 3 will do the business again. We're looking dangerous when we do play and Airdrie will be looking to continue their decent run so this could play into our hands if we get going. Would taker a 1-0 last minute winner, but I think we may get another 2-0 here if we are disciplined like yesterday. After yesterday I think we might get a bigger away support to back the team through the 90 minutes again.

Fleming

Devlin McLauchlan Murphy Boyle

Docherty Adams

Gilmour Forrest

Moore Preston

Subs: Newman, Graham, Muir, Donald, Crawford, Trouten, Caldwell

I pretty much know absolutely nothing about anyone in the Airdie team apart from Lithgow and Crighton. Think Moore, Preston, Forrest and Trouten should give them plenty of problems though.

I'm not sure if it would be possible to replace Docherty with someone equally as good but you seem to be doing well so obviously still a decent side.

Really looking forward to this. Ayr are obviously a strong side and I think we still have room to improve. Hopefully we keep this decent start going and push on for a win because if we want to be up there at the end these are the games we need to win although I don't think a draw would be a terrible result.

Archived