Airdrie vs ayr

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest roaster on here was the Ayr fan a few posts above. Strange given his team won.

Parry hasn't been that bad. I don't know why some are trying to pretend he has been. His kicking is poor continuously but aside from that (and Saturday) he's been alright. We had the same with McNeil throughout last season which again was over the top.

Wrong again.

Remember, chess is the game with the wee horse. Not the wooden discs that jump over each other. Ask an adult to teach you.

Pipe down wee man, even the Ayr lads are getting embarrassed with you.

The biggest roaster on here was the Ayr fan a few posts above. Strange given his team won.

Parry hasn't been that bad. I don't know why some are trying to pretend he has been. His kicking is poor continuously but aside from that (and Saturday) he's been alright. We had the same with McNeil throughout last season which again was over the top.

This, exactly this.

I would say I can't believe people are discounting Parry, but then it's pretty much reverting to type for our support.

The guy has been suspect at one or two goals at the very most in the opening nine games; while he's made a number of crucial saves that I can think of off the top of my head which have kept us in these games.

His kicking is poor but other than that, his all round game is decent for this level. He can flap at the odd cross but then most keepers in our league will. Even McNeil last year and the fans' 'untouchable' Grant Adam displayed weakness in this area.

Our support very rarely get behind a goalkeeper though.

Our support very rarely get behind a goalkeeper though.

Probably due to being spoiled in the past, having had Johnny M. and Broto. There are very few keepers in these divisons who compare to those two.

Archived