Airdrie vs ayr

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a moron would blame the referee for losing that game given those 2 goals we conceded. That was never a foul in the lead up to the first goal anyway, it was Jamie Bain throwing himself to the ground as usual.

Edit: On second viewing that's a bit harsh on Bain, think he just fell over. In fairness to him he never appealed for the foul - which he normally does - which probably says it all.

Thats a push all day long. But you have to be concerned with the positioning of our central defenders, dizzy and dozey. Way too easy beat. No more to say on the keepers howler at 2nd.

Docherty was very aggressive with Morgan all afternoon and clearly showed no concern for his opponents safety. The ref clearly happy with it. But we only have ourselves to blame. If any our players or manager had the testicles to give the bitch a good rap on the ankles he'd behave himself better.

Disgusting team and manager, hopefully Bollan has the guts to play them at their own game next time.

Thats a push all day long. But you have to be concerned with the positioning of our central defenders, dizzy and dozey. Way too easy beat. No more to say on the keepers howler at 2nd.

Docherty was very aggressive with Morgan all afternoon and clearly showed no concern for his opponents safety. The ref clearly happy with it. But we only have ourselves to blame. If any our players or manager had the testicles to give the bitch a good rap on the ankles he'd behave himself better.

Disgusting team and manager, hopefully Bollan has the guts to play them at their own game next time.

????????????

On another note the Somerset Road End Forum is awful, Crawford not even on the park and still getting criticised as well as Caldwell after what, five minutes on the pitch?

Suppose it's a nice change from the usual rhetoric of sack the board and Lachlan out dating back to the Honest Page.

On another note the Somerset Road End Forum is awful, Crawford not even on the park and still getting criticised as well as Caldwell after what, five minutes on the pitch?

Worse than the Honestpage, started as a promising forum, but is ruined with absolute morons who just want to criticise anything that they can, don't really bother with it, but I can only assume Ayrazzuri, Jolly and Try6place are up to their usual.

I know.

It is exhausting to read the same posts from the same people complaining about the same tedious shite, year after year. The same greeting-faced individuals bleated on for years about playing younger players and now can't wait to slate them.

Prefered it when you called me a racist tbh, get back to you later on :)

Aye, I got yellow carded after calling a Stirling fan a retard and while you'll take it as a joke I'm not sure the mods will.

What incident do you mean though? It's a push to the ground initially and then Docherty is a bearded midget he is all over Morgan. Don't see it myself.

I know.

It is exhausting to read the same posts from the same people complaining about the same tedious shite, year after year. The same greeting-faced individuals bleated on for years about playing younger players and now can't wait to slate them.

Yup, I don't even think it's exaggerating to suggest we haven't had a stronger bench in the past decade or longer but apparently our back up isn't good enough.

I know.

Nah, me and DAAS have been the main ones battering on about youngsters for years, neither of us have been slating them as far as recall.

Personally I don't think any of the players deserve too much criticism so far, it takes time to develop a winning mentality after years of dropping your head at the slightest hint of adversity, I'm happy to give the Gilmour's and Crawford's of this world time to develop the grit required.

Aye, I got yellow carded after calling a Stirling fan a retard and while you'll take it as a joke I'm not sure the mods will.

What incident do you mean though? It's a push to the ground initially and then Docherty is a bearded midget he is all over Morgan. Don't see it myself.

I would wish people the freedom to call me whatever they like tbh.

Its where he decides to back in while Docherty is going up for a header, Docherty goes over the top of him because of this and could have been badly hurt. How the ref gave Airdrie that free kick is beyond me.

Good to hear its nothing serious though!

Nah, me and DAAS have been the main ones battering on about youngsters for years, neither of us have been slating them as far as recall.

Personally I don't think any of the players deserve too much criticism so far, it takes time to develop a winning mentality after years of dropping your head at the slightest hint of adversity, I'm happy to give the Gilmour's and Crawford's of this world time to develop the grit required.

Gilmour certainly far better in that regard, working much harder. The guy clearly has ability, some of his switches of play are outstanding at times, hopefully McCall can help him start influencing games more and more.

Crawford hasn't been as good so far this season but sure he will come good when he comes into the side.

The longer Ayr keep it "interesting" the better, a procession to the title sounds terribly boring, I wouldn't know first hand but it just sounds a bit drab.

I'm wholly confident Dunfermline will win the title but it's better to have a challenger, better financially aswell for crowds etc.

The longer Ayr keep it "interesting" the better, a procession to the title sounds terribly boring, I wouldn't know first hand but it just sounds a bit drab.

I'm wholly confident Dunfermline will win the title but it's better to have a challenger, better financially aswell for crowds etc.

Usually whoever is promoted from a title race is in better shape the following season also.

Looking forward to the end of the season when Airdrie go up through the playoffs and one of Ayr or Dunfermline implode from the financial outlay they've spunked on trying to find a way out of this league.

We can afford it though. Sold over 2500 season tickets. We're a fuckin huge club.

Archived