Airdrie vs ayr

Reckon Ayr might get more experienced refs soon as it's not good for Scottish football to play in that way.

It's utterly horrific and I can't believe they've done it again and got away with it.

Once the red cards start its game over.

BooHoo, now f**k off

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty poor game tbh, both sides average. Blaming the ref is really boring, yes he missed the odd foul for booth sides but I thought he handled the game fine and tried to let the game flow. A draw would have been a fair result but your goalie cost you the 3 points. Still think Airdrie are the best team, apart from Dunfermline, that I have seen. Think you guys will finish in the top 4, but you need more threat up front.

Not a lot of bad tackles as such but the amount of fouls he did let go in ayrs favor was shocking all fouls and some if them yellows he had no control on the game ...mr Fleming being there and seeing that today will surely try to up the standerd at this level or at least in the ayr games

Reckon Ayr might get more experienced refs soon as it's not good for Scottish football to play in that way.

It's utterly horrific and I can't believe they've done it again and got away with it.

Once the red cards start its game over.

GF017-Gone%20Fishing%20Title%20Card.jpg

Our 'keeper gave away both goals. Tried a "hollywood" save for the first, and got beat, and was awful for the second.

Whilst we were the better team and should have won, it's stupid to blame the ref. It's goalkeeping error here.

Ayr were physical and the ref got a few calls wrong - but it was Airdrie that beat Airdrie today.

You were no where near being the better team, thought you played well but not the better team.

While I thought we got eff all off the ref I didn't think they were especially dirty. I'd use the term streetwise. Maybe it's time we caught on, grew a pair bit and played them at their own game. Wee Cox is the only one of ours that can stir it up a bit. That would've been ideal for Lister today. Think big Morgan ain't tough enough for that kind of role but he is coming onto a game.

Ayrshire ref taking charge of a ayr game and his is private reg is ayr and it has nothing to do with the game ??? He lost control of it with no giving fouls against ayr he clearly favored ayr ...McCalls dirty tatics of time wasting and play acting and leaveing a foot in tackles are a disgrace airdrie where the better team and played the better football and If it was not for out keepers inability at the two goals and a shocking ref we would have won by a few goals today

He booked four Ayr players, dry your eyes

Thought Airdrie were much the same as Dunfermline, they had obviously seen how we play and snuffed us out for the most part, it took a fantastic hit from Moore and a goalkeeper blunder to win it, Other than that I don't remember too many chances for either team, we livened up a bit once Trouten came on.

I don't think there was a bad challenge in the game apart from when Docherty was flattened and the boy had a dig at him on the ground.........Where the boy was only booked along with two Ayr players, because, you know, the ref was biased........

Highlights confirm there was no foul in the build up to Ayr's first goal. And that Morgan was very lucky not to be sent off for a wee jab at Forrest. And that Morgan made a back for Docherty and ended up injuring himself - no blame on the Ayr man that I can see. . And that the Airdrie No 9 had a nasty wee jump into Murphy at the end.

Yep, the referee totally robbed Airdrie.

Highlights confirm there was no foul in the build up to Ayr's first goal. And that Morgan was very lucky not to be sent off for a wee jab at Forrest. And that Morgan made a back for Docherty and ended up injuring himself - no blame on the Ayr man that I can see. . And that the Airdrie No 9 had a nasty wee jump into Murphy at the end.

Yep, the referee totally robbed Airdrie.

Bit late for fishing isn't it not

Jab it was a push and rightly a yellow but the rolling around hold his face as if he had bein hit with a haymaker is just as bad mibi even worse ... He takes a player out just Afor he hits the shot witch gives him the space to get the shot keepers got to do better as he got a hand to it and the second ayr goal is A blunder from parry again not gettin down quick enough ayr did not realy show much part from the 3 shots in the highlights .... And as for comments the ref from the highlights is that no ayr tv ??? Good to hear again what the Airdrie fans thought of kirkwood when he was booking cox.....

Jab it was a push and rightly a yellow but the rolling around hold his face as if he had bein hit with a haymaker is just as bad mibi even worse ... He takes a player out just Afor he hits the shot witch gives him the space to get the shot keepers got to do better as he got a hand to it and the second ayr goal is A blunder from parry again not gettin down quick enough ayr did not realy show much part from the 3 shots in the highlights .... And as for comments the ref from the highlights is that no ayr tv ??? Good to hear again what the Airdrie fans thought of kirkwood when he was booking cox.....

This hurts my head to read

Super Ayr United 2.............. Clydebankonians 1,

Dry yer eyes champ

Archived