Airdrie vs ayr

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dirty old Airdrie.

Well done on an excellent victory 8)

Ref seemed to let a few Airdrie lads off with stuff according to the excellent highlights.

If Airdrie could find their shooting boots and Parry didn't fluff his lines a point at least would have stayed in ML6.

After watching the highlights back, don't think there was much between the 2, Preston had a few half chances in the first half that Parry saved and Gilmour had a few in the second half with the long range effort that went just wide and the free kick. The Morgan injury, looking back at it, is mainly caused from him backing into Docherty and they just fall awkwardly, but heard he was discharged from Hospital last night.

Again, we've dug deep and won without playing great, maybe this is the kind of performances we need away from home, and it is what McCall has addressed since the Albion Rovers debacle. However we seemed to be shaky at the beginning and were 3 or 4 yards off their passes in the first 25, but we managed to tighten up.

Heehee ..... Soooo cute watching Ayr fans w**k themselves to a froth because they've won 2 games on the bounce. Gonna stay on their threads 'till the end of the season because after that I'll not see them for a few years (unless they're lucky enough to draw a big team like us in the Cup of course).

Heehee ..... Soooo cute watching Ayr fans w**k themselves to a froth because they've won 2 games on the bounce. Gonna stay on their threads 'till the end of the season because after that I'll not see them for a few years (unless they're lucky enough to draw a big team like us in the Cup of course).

3 games actually, but who's counting?

I'm not sure if you read the pre match thread to the Dunfermline Ayr game but it contained Dunfermline fans "wanking themselves into a froth" having not won or been unbeaten for more than two league games in a row all season.

We're 6 unbeaten.

Dont be so down on the pars, i think you will win the playoffs and come up with us.

We haven't been, You and your pals however are acting like jealous jilted lovers following us about, watching our every move and generally being creepy weirdos

you lost, let it go

Can Handle getting beat ! Got used to it over the years. But argue all you want it was a clear foul that lead to ayr's first goal. Parry has had a great season but his howler for the 2nd goal you can't legislate for that ! But the referee was a an absolute disgrace ! To be fair I think ayr had a wee bit more about them on the day a lot of pace in there team.

At the end of the day, no matter where a foul takes place or when it takes place during the game, there's still a big bit to go before it ends up in either net, I've never moaned about the quality of refereeing because it's up to the team to continue on with their job, if they can't do it right and it ends up in a goal then there's no reason in blaming the referee when the goal is probably more down to poor defending.

Archived