Congratulations Aberdeen.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers nizzy at least you posted it on here this time instead of a threatening PM.

Best thread i have ever started btw.

We lost yesterday, quite annoying and we shouldnt have lost but there are 30-odd games left in the league campaign where we will make up the ground and open a reasonable gap up on Aberdeen.

In the meantime stop posting drivel like this thread and biting at every opportunity to the goading, it just makes everyone think all Celtic fans are seethe filled halfwits

No offence Romeo, your quite funny sometimes in a Celtic-version-of-Standfree-WUM kind of way mate but you havent half posted some shite since the game yesterday

Thankfully Pccabe over on the Heads Gone thread has taken the heat off you a bit

Post of the day for me.

Congrats Dons. Look forward to pumping you at Tynie next week.

You know what mate. More nervous about that game than Saturday's. Never do well at Tynecastle. Its a big week. Looking forward to it, will be some atmosphere, just wish we got more tickets !!!!

You know it's time to chuck it when Weetabix heid is having to rein you in.

Romeo getting telt of from Magee, an all time low for anyone on P&B.

Post of the day for me.

Magge will be "rippin the heid aff it" at his new fan club.

“It’s something that doesn’t happen in Scotland. No disrespect to teams here but they’re not clever enough players or quick enough thinkers to punish us.” john bhoy collins, 11th August 2015.

It does now!

Unfortunately it's now a case where he has his own manager's quickness and cleverness to worry about. I was cheering with plenty other dandies when they brought Efe on and his sole contribution was giving the foul the winner came from.

So pleasing, so so pleasing.

No offence Romeo, your quite funny sometimes in a Celtic-version-of-Standfree-WUM kind of way mate but you havent half posted some shite since the game yesterday

Thankfully Pccabe over on the Heads Gone thread has taken the heat off you a bit

infighting breaking out on here now, just like the away end on Sat??

He's a lonely old jakey that tries to give it out and absolutely cannot take it when the roles are reversed. It's both tragic and hilarious.

But i Have yet to be warned then banned for stalking on a forum, unlike you.

Archived