Dundee United vs ICT, 19 Sept 2015

Result?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another bottom 6 clash beckons for United against an ICT side also struggling to find form. If he's not gone by then, decent chance this is Jackie's last stand, anything other than a win, etc.

Durnan and Taggart out, Donaldson and Bodul starting, please. Erskine in for Dow if his confidence is shot after That Miss at the weekend.

Zwick

McGowan Donaldson Morris Dillon

Kuhl

Dow Fraser Spittal

Bodul M'Kay

1-1.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see us changing the line up we went with against Hearts.

----------------------Fon Williams---------------------

---Raven----Meekings----Devine----Tremarco---

--------------Tansey---------Draper-----------------

---Christie----------Vincent--------Williams-----------

----------------------Storey-----------------------------

Looking at that United line-up I'm hopefully that we can take three points. If we play with the pressure that we did in the second half and push you high up the park I think we can score. Our defence is far better than it was before.

I'm going to drive up to this, really enjoyed my last trip to Dundee (last minute equalisers aside) so can't wait for this one. HOpefully we win and there's some St Mirren-level booing, maybe even a wee Jackie Out demo afterwards? Fun.

Booing is a given at the fruitbowl watch out the scarf chucking its a hoot this usually happens after a rousing chorus of Beautiful Sunday from the dayglos singing /knitting section. When soaked in paraffin the rags are perfect for firing up a woodburning stove.....................ENJOY

an ICT side also struggling to find form.

Surely they are on form now after beating Champions League-quality Hearts team?

If we lose here, surely Jackie must go - losing to Martin Canning, Gary Locke and John Hughes in the space of a month should set alarm bells ringing in even our board room!

Mckay scored lots of goals for us but he was just a bit boring really. A character trait perfectly illustrated by the fact he left us to sign for the most boring club in England and managed to fail spectacularly there. He'll probably score a boring tap in on Saturday around the 60th minute to set up a 1-1 draw.

Been desperate for us to try 4-4-2 but with only 1decent striker at the club (now an injury doubt ffs), it's back to 4-2-3-1 I'm afraid.

Zwick, McGowan, Morris, Dillon, Dixon, Kuhl, Rankin, Erskine, Fraser, Spittal & McKay.

That's if Dixon is fit (maybe why he has been poor so far, injury issue?) and if McKay is out then stick 1 of the ballboys up front.

Apparently Dixon and Erskine could be needing surgery according to United Mad. Given that Dixon has been utter pish this season thats not that much of a blow except our only cover for LB is Dillon who didnt really cover himself in glory on Saturday. With McKay struggling you really just have to laugh.

Archived