Here We Go 8 in a row

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Adam Rooney posing with the "Road to the Double" poster?

The 'Ole's' after going 1-0 up I will give you was cringeworthy and I remember standing in Ibrox being embarrassed at it at the time.

However, I don't see the problem in the club trying to shift tickets for the semi by promoting the fact we were chasing a double. Which we were.

The 'Ole's' after going 1-0 up I will give you was cringeworthy and I remember standing in Ibrox being embarrassed at it at the time.

However, I don't see the problem in the club trying to shift tickets for the semi by promoting the fact we were chasing a double. Which we were.

K m8.

Do Aberdeen fans ever learn?

I bet G-Man was the one who started the "ole" chants half an hour into the Scottish Cup Semi a few years ago

I'm sure it was him that started "Who the fuuuuuuck is Stevie May"

Aye get your money on Hearts now :P

Aberdeen fans still bitter we put them firmly back in their box that day, most successful side in twenty years and they still only win the diddy cup while us and ICT win the proper trophy :lol:

Aberdeen fans still bitter we put them firmly back in their box that day, most successful side in twenty years and they still only win the diddy cup while us and ICT win the proper trophy :lol:

Nobody cares about St Johnstone, as evidenced by their desperate scrambling for relevance on this thread.

Nobody cares about St Johnstone, as evidenced by their desperate scrambling for relevance on this thread.

Not scrambling at all, just reminding Aberdeen fans that last time they started threads like this about 100% cast iron successes (#RoadToTheDouble) and had numerous new users suddenly abound from the ether claiming the Dons were the greatest side ever seen, you got beaten down by a bunch of journeyman and then outsung by a support a sixth of your size.

Just sayin....

Not scrambling at all, just reminding Aberdeen fans that last time they started threads like this about 100% cast iron successes (#RoadToTheDouble) and had numerous new users suddenly abound from the ether claiming the Dons were the greatest side ever seen, you got beaten down by a bunch of journeyman and then outsung by a support a sixth of your size.

Just sayin....

God forbid a club try and hype the team up.

Maybe if St. Johnstone tried it once in a while, people might actually go to their games.

Archived