Here We Go 8 in a row

Not scrambling at all, just reminding Aberdeen fans that last time they started threads like this about 100% cast iron successes (#RoadToTheDouble) and had numerous new users suddenly abound from the ether claiming the Dons were the greatest side ever seen, you got beaten down by a bunch of journeyman and then outsung by a support a sixth of your size.

Just sayin....

You are scrambling.

One poster has started this thread and immediately has been shouted down by most other dons posters on here.

I don't think I'm alone in saying we didn't begrudge you your Scottish cup win. You beat us fair and square in that semi and I actually cheered at Maclean scoring your 2nd in the final.

Seriously what is the point of your rants about the Dons in this thread? Is it because of the ole's by a few people in that semi? Can you not be happy you won?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RandomGuy is just coming to terms with the fact that St. Johnstone's cup win is practically ancient history whereas northern powerhouses Inverness CT and Aberdeen are the current Scottish Cup holders and title challengers respectively.

Amazing to think that despite the highly commendable and enjoyable Scottish Cup win, St Johnstone still can't get home crowds greater than 2-3 thousand. Perth isn't really a football town and posh Taysiders aren't really football people IMO

Quality crowd chat m9.

Can we have something about budgets next?

Thank you.

Amazing to think that despite the highly commendable and enjoyable Scottish Cup win, St Johnstone still can't get home crowds greater than 2-3 thousand. Perth isn't really a football town and posh Taysiders aren't really football people IMO

Happy to see aberdeen continue winning, though I think it'll be an entertaining draw this weekend. It's that win win situation for the rest of us.. Good to see other teams making the title chase exciting, but we get to rip the piss when it ends!

I'll have a bite on the crowd chat... Aberdeen average last season was just under 13500, Saints just over 4500. Aberdeen population 230,000, Perth 47000. You'd have to average over 22000 to be as well supported as mighty St Johnstone.

We took 15000 to a cup final, the equivalent of you taking 75,000. Wouldn't be surprised if aberdeen were the worst supported team in Scotland going by population.

Happy to see aberdeen continue winning, though I think it'll be an entertaining draw this weekend. It's that win win situation for the rest of us.. Good to see other teams making the title chase exciting, but we get to rip the piss when it ends!

I'll have a bite on the crowd chat... Aberdeen average last season was just under 13500, Saints just over 4500. Aberdeen population 230,000, Perth 47000. You'd have to average over 22000 to be as well supported as mighty St Johnstone.

We took 15000 to a cup final, the equivalent of you taking 75,000. Wouldn't be surprised if aberdeen were the worst supported team in Scotland going by population.

Aye but the populations bloated by out of towners up there apparently, and no other city in Scotland has them obviously

Will Aberdeen lose a game this season? That's the real question here, almost worthy of a thread of it's own.

Depends if there's a good feeling at cappielow while admitting hibs are brilliant.

This thread will have no bearing on whether we win, lose or draw on Sunday.

Anyone who believes it does possibly believes in not walking on cracks in the pavements, avoids black cats and doesn't walk under ladders.

My lucky pants aren't really that lucky either. I've yet to pull Cameron Diaz or Halle Berry while wearing them.

Aye but the populations bloated by out of towners up there apparently, and no other city in Scotland has them obviously

I'm sure Perth is full of out of towners that come from across the world to work in, err, whatever industry Perth has.

Highest population of polish folk apart from some other places with high numbers.. And Poland.

Ferming and the berries mate, Big industries round these parts.

Soft fruit capital of Europe. How d'ye like those apples ?

Apples aren't soft fruit.

Quality crowd chat m9.

Can we have something about budgets next?

Thank you.

'Referred to "u wot m8", the questioning sentence "u wot m9" is a sillier way of mispelling "u wot m9"; a British phrase made by non-UK citizens. Some people will use "m9" to purposely make themselves sound more stupid.'

And its working!

'Referred to "u wot m8", the questioning sentence "u wot m9" is a sillier way of mispelling "u wot m9"; a British phrase made by non-UK citizens. Some people will use "m9" to purposely make themselves sound more stupid.'

And its working!

Sorry m90.

Archived