Favourite and Least Favourite Club by League

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He keeps on posting about clyde.

That's clearly not exclusive to Clyde supporters. When Greengrass from Falkirk (and im being generous..he's much more jakey and senile in real life....he once ran up and down the QP 16-seater to Arbroath accusing Annie of having stolen his glasses and rubbed them up and down her fanny, all the while they were on his head...) starts, he finds it difficult to let go. Maybe Stevie Archibald and Dom Sullivan were found baw-deep in his first love back in '76. Who knows.

I certainly did'nt say i was a clyde fan i support newcastle who happens to stay in cumbernauld greenfaulds to be exact and takes in local matches like cumbernauld utd rob roy when they play at guys meadow and the occasional clyde match goin bk home to watch the magpies at xmas to catch up with family and friends for the record your manager was a fine player so not a hater i refer to rangers as sevco merely because my drinking buddies say that"s what they are i will take in more clyde games in future and may well venture down the road to an airdrie game or up the road to a falkirk one

Premiership

Most: Dundee United

Kept an eye on them ever since Danny Swanson's move. A generally fruitful recruitment policy of plucking players from this level.

Least: Ross County

Not a particular dislike but punching above their weight and since that's something we've never done, they can go f**k themselves.

Championship

Most: Livingston

Plastic club who got that upset about our manager winding them up on the day they won the league, they couldn't even enjoy the moment.

Least: Dumbarton

Applying the same logic as SPL. They're basically East Fife but not totally shite.

League One

Most: Stenhousemuir

#Willo dictates that this should be Albion, but I can't bring myself to ever like their shed. Stenny fans are quite funny and their club has been a model for lower league sides (it's a bit sad that I'd love Berwick to be a middling L1 side who never do a fucking thing) for a few years now.

Least: Cowdenbeath

Absolute mutants. Look forward to the away day next season, though.

League Two

Most: Clyde

Some boiz

Least: Montrose

The only side in the SPFL desperate to not be a part of it. Pointless club who have never shown ambition.

Lowland League

Most: Edinburgh City

Let's be honest, we all dream of this away day instead of the trek for Montrose which results in the home side failing to turn up, because f**k delaying kick offs.

Least: Spartans

Make a huge fuss about their 12th man but stay silent the whole game. Wish they were in with the big boys that much they pretend to be em.

Highland League

Most: Brora

Quality day away in the cup - the place is just a street with two pubs on it.

Least: Deveronvale

Awful day away in the cup - we were absolutely fucking trounced whilst inbred rhino-faced arseholes routinely ran up to you foaming at the mouth and screaming 'you English c**t'.

Top division.

Most: Aberdeen (or whoever happens to be the most likely challenger from outside Glasgow in any given season)

Least: Celtic, don't particularly hate them just like it when an unexpected team wins the trophies.

Second tier:

Most: Hibs, for being the Aston Villa of Scottish football

Least: Sevco, obvs.

Third tier:

Most/Least: I have no real reason to particularly like or hate any of them.

BOX OFFICE DIVISION:

Most: Clyde, if not allowed my own team then cuddly Berwick.

Least: QP.

Archived