Dundee v Ross County

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the highlights.

Both the opening goals were crackers.

Davies first yellow was deserved.

As per the radio, and most at County, Kevin Thomson should have received a second yellow, on a couple of occasions.

Again just repeating others, but seems a very soft penalty and very harsh second yellow for Davies. Game-changer that probably shouldn't have been (so a standard bit of Craig Thomson refereeing).

Also not convinced Davies looked fit. So given the way he plays, and Dundee attack, there was a good chance he was going to get a more deserving second yellow eventually anyway!

The pass and finish for Dundee's equaliser were both excellent.

For the Fraser incident against Stewart its a crap camera angle and Craig Thomson is in the way. At first I thought Fraser turned into Stewart, but watching it again I don't think he does much other than have Stewart bump into him as he runs past. Fairly confident with that, but would like a better angle to be certain.

Good save from Fox at end, been really pleased with him.

Teams were pretty much as expected.

Brian Graham looked to put himself about a bit more than I've seen him do earlier in the season, I still miss Curran though.

I still dont like Martin Woods, would like to see Murdoch given a run, or Quinn back. Admittedly Woods may improve with a run, but just take him off free-kicks. For ever.

Calder looks a good wee player for Dundee.

Was great to see Bobby Wilson get appreciated by both sets of fans.

Dundee kit was smart, liked that a lot.

So aye, feel a bit hard done, but looks a good game from the highlights and two decent teams playing attacking football when they could.

f**k Craig Thomson :whistle

Archived